You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2019 4:21 pm  #1

I'm back!

Hey y'all. I'm back! Sorry wasn't active for a while. Too much going on. Got some time today and thought I'd hop in and say hi. So, I've been crying as usual, and since y'all seem interested in actual description of my tears and stuff, just a while ago, I made myself cry with vapor rub and recorded myself crying so I can watch the video and describe my tears as best as I can. And before anyone asks, no, I ain't gonna share the video, sorry. I'll probably delete it as soon as I finish writing this lol. But, anyway, enough rambling, here's my obs (lol, I forgot the word and had to go back to old posts to figure it out). I'm going to try and describe it in real time as I watch the video.
So, I just put vapor rub under my eyes (I tried putting it above my eyes a couple of times, wasn't as effective though I still cried). I'm blinking fast. Tears are starting to form in my eyes. I'm still blinking. My eyes are quite watery now. Fast forward a few seconds. Now they're full of tears. I'm giggling at the camera, lol. A tear runs down my right, I mean left (lol, I'm confused now, the video seems mirrored) eye. There goes a tear down my right eye. A few seconds, and boom, another tear, no tears down both eyes. Woah! I seem to shed more tears than I give myself credit for! I don't know how to describe this in any other way. It's just more tears running down my face. Oh, there goes a tear down my neck (that happens when I'm crying a lot of tears). My tears are basically falling like waterfalls. Fast forward, more of the same for a few minutes. I wiped my tears a couple of times during the fast forward sequence. Now I've closed my eyes and buried my face in my pillow. And I stop recording.
Lol, well, that's my attempt at properly describing my tears for you guys. I cried for a couple more minutes after I stopped recording. Just pretty much the same with tears running down my face. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you'd like me to do more such obs. I guess it can get pretty boring after a while, after all, I cry pretty much the same and I'm not a creative enough writer to make my obs more interesting. But I can do one or two more if you guys want and if I have time.

May 16, 2019 2:26 pm  #2

Re: I'm back!

Hello Sharon, don't worry about your writing skills, practice makes perfect. About shedding a lot of tears, do they fall down the same path, or are you able to see different tear streaks? Does your face ever get soaked in tears that individual streaks are no longer visible?

Have a wonderful day.

May 18, 2019 5:43 am  #3

Re: I'm back!

Hey, that was very nice !
Do you know if your tears were falling over some straight surface in the same area so it would make a more or less small puddle ? If not, can you try to do it next time and describe it in case that worked ?
Thank you in advance ;)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites thingsĀ 

Board footera