You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2019 8:51 am  #1

Friend tender obs

Of course, leaving aside cause of tears, after a couple of months without wiping her tears, my friend (mid 20's) sobbed for a while today. At first she was with her head bowed down, wiping her nose and her eyes with a napkin. This lasted at least 10 minutes, I started to get a bit frustrated, not able to see a tear streaming down her cheeks. As she started sobbing, she started to produce more tears, when I saw the first tear fall from her eye to her jeans (I saw a spot on her thigh) I thought Massivetearslover would love this obs, she kept wiping her nose and under her eyes to prevent tears from falling, but since she was producing so many tears, some managed to fall down on her right thigh, leaving dark wet spots as evidence that she has been crying.

I gave her a couple of napkins during this time.
At one point she started trembling and I knelt beside her (she was sitting in a chair and I was kneeling on her left), I placed my right hand on her back (feeling her tremble) and a few seconds later I moved my left arm as if to hug her, but stopped with my hand below her face, another tear fell from her right eye, straight to her thigh, I moved my hand a little bit, my calculation was right, big, round tears started to fall straight from her eyes to my hand, they were a little cold, I guess they lost warmth during the fall.

I caressed her left cheek with my right hand (back of index and middle fingers), feeling it warm but dry, her tears were now making their way down my hand to my arm and to her leg (I was enjoying her tears while thinking how to best describe this to Massivetearslover). A couple of minutes later, I caressed her right cheek with my left hand, rubbing my thumb on the outer corner of her eye, surprisingly, she leaned her head on my hand, I never expected this from her, she leaned her face on my hand, warm tears started roll from the outer corner of her right eye to my hand, I started to brush my thumb on the outer corner of her eye, wiping her tears, meanwhile, with my left index and middle fingers I brushed her left cheek.

After a while I released her face and she straightened it, finally tears started to roll down her cheeks, which I gently wiped, she giggled and told me she used all the napkins available, I said: "no, I just passed you six" (which was true), she smiled and I brushed both thumbs from under the inner corner of her eyes, all the way to her earlobes, wiping the leftover tears from her face. She thanked me and gave me a hug.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 30, 2019 12:27 pm)

June 30, 2019 2:19 pm  #2

Re: Friend tender obs

That was the perfect tear obs. I could picture it like I was actually there.

June 30, 2019 4:55 pm  #3

Hey, thanks ! I appreciate your thoughts Excellent obs btw ;)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

June 30, 2019 9:32 pm  #4

@PrincessLucky_1731 I am glad you like it and I am glad my description allows you to feel like you were there.

@Massivetearslover I am glad you liked the obs.

July 1, 2019 4:18 pm  #5

This obs is excellent! I'm definitely a fan.

July 5, 2019 1:36 pm  #6

@SparklingEyes Lovely detail, I don't know how to describe the feeling of tears running down my hands after wiping them from a beautiful girl's face. Nice your girlfriend is a perfect crier

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 5, 2019 1:38 pm)

August 13, 2020 7:52 pm  #7

One of the most brilliant obs i’ve read so far! Love the moment where you describe exactly where her tears landed and how they left dark spots.

August 13, 2020 8:20 pm  #8

andjyx wrote:

One of the most brilliant obs i’ve read so far! Love the moment where you describe exactly where her tears landed and how they left dark spots.

I recently noticed you prefer tears that fall than tears that roll down the cheeks.

I also love feeling tears landing, but I can stare forever at a tear streaked face, plus, I'd rather wipe tears than see them fall.

August 13, 2020 10:41 pm  #9

I love this obs. Someone crying so many tears they can't wipe them all away even though they're trying to is an outrageously hot mental image.

Board footera