You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2019 2:49 am  #1

Two Train Obs

So, because good things come in waves, I happened upon not one, but two solid obs when on the train today! This sort of thing doesn't happen to me very often, so I wanted to share it with you lovely people.

On my way home from group therapy today, I sat down on the train in a solo seat. At a certain point, I heard a sudden, honking nose blow to my right. Me being me, I turned to face the source of the sound, and lo and behold, there was a young, bespectacled woman wiping her nose with a tissue. I continued to fixate for a bit, looking at her and looking back at the window every couple of seconds, and I noticed her lip quavering for most of the train trip. Later on, I saw her pull another tissue from her bag, and she lifted up her glasses, wiped both of her eyes with the tissue, and then lowered it to her nose for one more honk. She was quite pretty, though not as pretty as W from my last obs, and I definitely appreciated the obs.

As if that weren't good enough, when I was on the train tonight, coming home from my singing rehearsal, I happened upon another decent obs! I got on the train, and immediately saw a middle-aged, dark-haired woman with slightly smeared makeup and her nose noticeably red. Again, me being me, I fixated, and stood on the train across from her. A man around her age, whom I presume would be a friend or spouse of hers, got on the train with me, and sat next to her. They talked for a while, and at a certain point, I noticed her cover her mouth, and let out a slight sob. She squeezed her eyes shut, continued to cover her mouth, and her companion put his arm around her and let her cry on his shoulder. Relationship goals, am I right? Anyway, this lovely sight lasted for a few minutes, and then she sat back up, and reached for a tissue to blow her nose. She didn't honk as prominently as the woman from earlier today, but it was still a nice sight and sound. They talked for a while longer as she calmed down, and she blew her nose at least one more time, possibly two, before they got off the train. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have found this woman attractive at all, but her crying was definitely beautiful, and a testament to how powerful these feelings I have towards crying can be.

So yeah! Lucky me today, right? Can this be my new normal, at least until I find a crier to date? Thanks, universe.

August 6, 2019 7:27 am  #2

Re: Two Train Obs

I love trembling lips, not more than unchecked tears, but still. I also like makeup streaks, it shows how much the girl has been crying, specially if there are several stains on her cheeks. Nice obs, finally.

August 6, 2019 12:40 pm  #3

Re: Two Train Obs

Great obs! It sounds as if you were able to position yourself discreetly enough so that you could observe without being noticed. That's always ideal.

Board footera