You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2016 3:13 am  #1

Gabriel Macht

There are few things I like more than a normally strong/protective guy crying, but I really love it when its in front of the one person he trusts more than anything...enter Donna and Harvey.

This last week's episode of Suits had a great scene between Donna and Harvey.  Of course I would have liked to see him cry more, but I think the restraint used made it that much more believable and heartbreaking...The only person he would allow to see this side of him is Donna.  Wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0R4mQZF4lk

You might also remember another scene, again the only time he has shown any significant emotion is with Donna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80LqVsK-0fE 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 6, 2019 10:26 pm  #2

Re: Gabriel Macht

He cries some more in A Love Song for Bobby Long

https://123movies0.to/stream/a-love-song-for-bobby-long-123movies-online-free/11897/ ( the scene starts at 1:14:00 ) Too bad the image is poor quality..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 6, 2019 10:39 pm  #3

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 25, 2019 9:13 pm  #4

The first link is broken now, but the second one still works. Very understated, but I like the subtle way his breath catches and his eyes fill with tears.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 15, 2019 5:18 am  #5

Been going through the Directory in General Discussion and making it my mission to find as many of the male scenes mentioned as I can! Today I bring you two more scenes of Gabriel Macht in Suits.
Funeral scene, eyes full of tears with one falling down his cheek, subtle lip movement
And a scene of him talking with his mother. No tears fall, but his eyes are visibly wet.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 15, 2019 5:34 pm  #6

Psychic_girl...I had to tell you...I was watching the Bobby Long scene again and for fun, I flipped through it to try to get the gist of the movie. Well, I am not sure if you know, but there is quite a beautiful sobbing scene by Travolta in it! It starts at 1:10:20. I have never heard John Travolta sob before. It is actually quite good. 

August 15, 2019 5:35 pm  #7

yellowrose - the first link that you mention between Harvey and Donna doesn't work anymore. Is there anywhere else I can find it? Do you have another link? Thanks in advance! 

November 12, 2019 4:41 am  #8

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 13, 2019 7:06 pm  #9

missyjdma wrote:

yellowrose - the first link that you mention between Harvey and Donna doesn't work anymore. Is there anywhere else I can find it? Do you have another link? Thanks in advance! 

I'll try to find another one as soon as i can have a bit of time. Otherwise you can track Suits on Netflix or another similar site and try to re watch the scene if you can track that specific episode. I do that too sometimes. i discovered that a lot of links that i posted here have been on sites that were suspended or broken. I'm a bit annoyed there isn't a stable source where we can find these bits again .
As far as Travolta scene goes, i've seen it the time i saw the movie. I tried to fip it as well at the time i found Gabriel Macht scene but i couldn't find it back then . Thank you for finding it yourself. You're a good researcher when it comes those things..Didn't you notice at times that you can enter a room where a crying scene is on tv or there's a discussion on crying. Im more susceptible to these cues since i got the realisation i'm a dacryphiliac ..

Woody Harrelson

Board footera