You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2013 11:34 pm  #11

Re: Revenge Crying Scene

I've told two male friends, my husband, and a female counsellor.  Can't think of anyone else.  Wish I had continued with that counsellor, as I'd be curious how she might have addressed the issue had we actually worked on it.  I think she just asked me if I received enough comforting as a child (I did) and a few similar family-related questions like that to see if there was an explanation for why I want to act out "comforting" a man so badly.  It's like an obsession.  I might have to write another fic soon...

August 15, 2019 7:22 pm  #12

Hey - could somebody tell me the links or where I can find Jack crying? I never watched Revenge, and the links above don't work, and since I do not know the storylines, I don't know which eps to watch. Help!

August 16, 2019 8:01 pm  #13

August 16, 2019 8:10 pm  #14

yellowrose wrote:

If anyone used to watch Roswell back in the day, Jack is Kyle.  Kyle had some sweet scenes in that show too.  I will try to find some.

I also really love how he isn't even trying to control himself.  Speaks to his comfort level with her and also the pain he is in.  Love love love

I have mixed feelings about S2, but Kyle was one of the best things in it! And this clip is lovely.

August 17, 2019 12:51 am  #15

Thanks so much, abcd1234!! That was so sweet! Are there any others? Phoebe...I never watched Roswell, either! Where can I find some crying Kyle clips??

August 17, 2019 3:38 am  #16

It's been a while since I watched Roswell, and I don't remember if Kyle ever cried, and even though I wasn't really into him at the time, I feel like it would be something I'd remember if it happened.

Board footera