You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2019 11:52 pm  #1

I’m so happy to have found this forum :)

Hello everyone! I just joined yesterday, and after making a few posts i thought i’d introduce myself.

Sex: Female

Orientation: Straight

Interested in:

Do you like male or female crying?
Female crying arouses me more, but male brings in the emotional side of me...makes me want to comfort a crying guy friend, for example.

Does your own crying turn you on?
Yeah, it does. I have realized that only 3 years ago, but since being a kid i have always felt intrigued by my own tears, especially looking at my crying self in the mirror or when they fall down somewhere (my shirt for example). The first incident i remember is when i was mocked by a boy from my class in first grade, i just sat on my desk, my face leaning down a bit and my eyes were getting filled with tears and i saw one teardrop fall on the desk directly from my eye. Of course, i had no concept of arousal when i was 7-8 years old, but i remember just staring excitingly at the single teardrop on the wooden table and then wiping it away, feeling ashamed for some reason.

Is your interest mainly sexual or emotional? 50/50. I am NEVER turned on or excited by someone close to me crying. I genuinely feel sad about it. However, the thought of comforting a guy friend/boyfriend gives me this really warm and beautiful feeling which i have seen some people mention here already. I do get turned on when i see actors and/or people crying in youtube videos (not over extreme reasons) and so.

What is it about crying that interests you?
I asked myself this a lot of times. I can’t give a good explanation. I just get really aroused seeing one’s eyes fill with tears until they can’t stay in the eye no more so they roll down the cheeks. I especially like tears dripping, when they fall down directly from the eye, or even when they run half down the cheek and then fall down rather than rolling down the cheek completely (i hope this makes sense). The biggest plus for me though, is seeing where the tear lands when it falls down.

Interest in the forum:

What are the reasons you joined the forum?
I was extremely relieved to have found this place. I felt for years like something was wrong with me, i even thought i may be psychopathic...i wanted to beat myself up whenever i realized that i get turned on by an emotion which is considered negative...then i read a lot of the posts here and i related to literally all of them. The way you guys describe your obs’ in details, how you manifested your thing for crying as a child, how you fantasize about someone crying on your shoulder...it even encouraged me to confess to this fetish to my best guy friend (now he mocks me for it and even searched some crying videos for me yesterday hahaha), as well as to accept myself being this way which i was unable to for a long time. It feels amazing to finally be able to talk freely about this without feeling like something is wrong with you. I also found a lot of great videos here and look forward to posting my own playlists from youtube.

Your own crying:

How often do you cry?
Not too often.
Do you enjoy the experience of crying?
I do, a lot.
Have you ever shared pictures or videos of yourself crying on this board (in public or through private messaging)?
I haven’t, but i have got videos of myself crying on my phone in the “Hidden” folder.
Would you ever consider doing it? Honestly, i don’t know it i would be confident and comfortable doing so (for now).

Other fetishes: Nothing special. Foot fetish and a pinch of BDSM.

Yourself in general:

I’m a graphic design student. Drawing is my passion, i have been into it since i can remember. I’m also into paranormal and crime stuff, conspiracy theories and mysteries, and my all time favorite author is Agatha Christie. My favorite movie genres are horror and thriller. I exercise at home on a regular basis, mainly to treat my scoliosis. I ADORE animals.
I would describe myself as a person with zero care about what people think of me; at least i’m trying to be that way. At times i can be introverted, but with the right people i feel free as a bird. I would do anything for the people i love. I also live for meeting new people and making friends.

August 10, 2019 5:35 am  #2

Re: I’m so happy to have found this forum :)

Welcome Andjyx, glad you joined and thank you for starting with several posts, a couple of questions arise; when you cry, do you wipe your tears or allow them to fall freely down your face? Does your crying change if you are in front of someone?

August 10, 2019 9:15 am  #3

Welcome! I've also kept pics/vids of myself crying on the hidden folder. I like that you look at yourself crying in the mirror. Have noticed if you're a lip curler?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 11, 2019 4:14 pm  #4

Welcome! I love your posts so far. 

August 12, 2019 9:06 pm  #5

Welcome!

August 24, 2019 3:46 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome Andjyx, glad you joined and thank you for starting with several posts, a couple of questions arise; when you cry, do you wipe your tears or allow them to fall freely down your face? Does your crying change if you are in front of someone?

Thank you and no problem, it was my pleasure I actually do wipe my tears when I'm alone, but honestly, if I happen to be with someone close to me, I let them fall freely and one of the reasons for that is because I want the person to wipe them. But I like being hugged when I cry and that restrains me from wiping my tears anyways so that's that.

August 24, 2019 7:57 pm  #7

andjyx wrote:

Thank you and no problem, it was my pleasure I actually do wipe my tears when I'm alone, but honestly, if I happen to be with someone close to me, I let them fall freely and one of the reasons for that is because I want the person to wipe them. But I like being hugged when I cry and that restrains me from wiping my tears anyways so that's that.

I see, does the other person know that you want to have your tears wiped, I mean, have you told anybody that you like it? Have you ever asked someone to wipe your tears?

August 25, 2019 3:29 pm  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

I see, does the other person know that you want to have your tears wiped, I mean, have you told anybody that you like it? Have you ever asked someone to wipe your tears?

I’ve told only the ex i posted an obs about, and my best guy friend, that i love when my tears are being wiped. Actually i thanked the ex on several occasions for always doing that for me, but to the friend i literally said that i like it. I’ve never asked anyone to do it (except if i want my smeared makeup to he removed and we happen not to have a mirror around) because i don’t like when things that should come “naturally” are being forced.

August 25, 2019 3:30 pm  #9

carrotcake wrote:

Welcome!

Thank you! ☺️

August 25, 2019 3:35 pm  #10

SparklingEyes wrote:

You say that you like your own crying, including looking at yourself crying in the mirror. Do you also like the feeling of tears running down your cheeks? Have you tried making yourself cry on cue, either emotionally or through other means like rubbing vapour rub under your eyes? Do your eyes water in general for reasons other than crying, like yawning or when it's cold and windy?

Yes, i love the feeling. And i love it when someone wipes my tear filled face with their fingers, the sensation just amazes me. Yes lol, i happened to be in the mood on few occasions to want to cry, but to be able to control myself so that i could hold it in until i start recording myself. Then, i just let the tears fall unchecked. But before doing that, i would wave a piece of paper or any kind of book to my eyes to make them teary. But it doesn’t feel as half good as it does when i cry real tears. And i would say that my eyes do water when i yawn or when its windy, but not as much.

Board footera