You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2019 5:07 am  #1

Co-worker obs

I was sitting in my classroom (I'm a teacher in a daycare) and my assistant came out of the bathroom, sat down on the floor with her knees bent. She put her arms on her knees and her head down on her arms. When she lifted her head I could see tears in her eyes and saw her lifting her glasses to wipe under her eyes. I stood up and walked over to her and asked her what was wrong. She said she just needed a minute and walked out of the room slamming the gate (instead of a door between the classrooms) behind her. She came back a couple minutes later somewhat quiet but that was the end of the crying.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 9, 2019 5:08 am)

September 11, 2019 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Co-worker obs

I guess she was embarrassed for crying in front of her boss, is this the first time she cries in front of you?

September 11, 2019 8:23 pm  #3

I wouldn't say I'm her boss cus we have a head boss over us. I really feel like were just both teachers in the same room, but we get along fabulously. Anyways, this is the first time she has cried in front of me. That happened last Friday and come Monday she told me what made her so upset. She never mentioned the crying though so neither did I.

September 13, 2019 3:58 am  #4

I'd say it was mildly serious but no tears ran down her cheeks. She seemed to wipe them right before they left her eyes

Board footera