You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2019 5:09 pm  #1

Do you talk about your crying obsession outside of this forum?

Hi, so I've never been in a relationship before.

I've gone on dates plenty of times, but I've never had a real boyfriend before. I have a lot of questions about Dacryphilia in relationships. Do you tell your S.O. about Dacryphilia, or is that something you take to the grave? For me, there's a lot of shame in it. I feel like I'm a freak and any man would be completely weirded out by me if they were to find out. But... do they have to?
Also, I've told my best friend about it just because I felt so alone with it (this was before I found this forum) and she seems pretty indifferent, but whenever I bring it up in conversation, she looks at me in a way I can't describe. It looks like it could be either disgust or facination. She could internally be saying "TMI", or "Tell me more".

What are your experiences or advice or anything you have to say on the topic of Dacryphilia for you?

October 3, 2019 9:12 pm  #2

Re: Do you talk about your crying obsession outside of this forum?

I talk about it with my H. He's also very willing to indulge me and talk about it/use it to flirt with me. For what it's worth, I was apprehensive about telling him, as well as my previous boyfriend, and neither of them thought it was weird or disgusting or anything. In both relationships, it served to foster emotional intimacy, which naturally led to physical intimacy, so I'd say that it has actually improved my relationships.

I don't think I would ever tell anyone else, just as I don't talk about my other sexual preferences with friends. Not that there's anything wrong with discussing it with a friend; it just feels too intimate for me.

October 4, 2019 12:01 pm  #3

I like to keep my fetishes to myself partly because it would be hard for me to explain and I'd be worried about the reaction I'd get from people

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 4, 2019 2:48 pm  #4

Definitely not openly, I have talked about tears, but not openly about the fetish.

October 5, 2019 11:13 pm  #5

My close friends and partners know. Usually when I talk about it, I use euphemistic language like, "I have a weakness for crying women" or, "When someone cries in front of me, I have this overwhelming urge to be with them." Only in specific spaces do I actually call it what it is directly.

October 6, 2019 4:42 pm  #6

I’ve only recently confided in my two close guy friends about this and both of them found it normal; one even mocks me occasionally. They even mentioned something called a “sympathy boner”, when a guy is actually turned on by comforting a crying girl lol. Never gave it a thought before, but it seems legit.

They both completely accepted me for it. Moreover, i told both of them about my “preferences” when i cry; how i like my tears being wiped and how i love crying on someone’s shoulder. The one friend that i see pretty frequently actually started wiping my tears after i told him about it, which is very sweet (considering he didn’t do it before, but he did let me cry on his shoulder though).

October 7, 2019 4:29 am  #7

andjyx wrote:

I’ve only recently confided in my two close guy friends about this and both of them found it normal; one even mocks me occasionally. They even mentioned something called a “sympathy boner”, when a guy is actually turned on by comforting a crying girl lol. Never gave it a thought before, but it seems legit.

They both completely accepted me for it. Moreover, i told both of them about my “preferences” when i cry; how i like my tears being wiped and how i love crying on someone’s shoulder. The one friend that i see pretty frequently actually started wiping my tears after i told him about it, which is very sweet (considering he didn’t do it before, but he did let me cry on his shoulder though).

Wow, it really takes courage to confess it to someone.
Is the friend who started wiping your tears the same one from the obs "Self obs from a few hours ago"? Have you cried often in front of him? Mind sharing a recent obs?

Have a wonderful week.

October 7, 2019 7:46 am  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

Wow, it really takes courage to confess it to someone.
Is the friend who started wiping your tears the same one from the obs "Self obs from a few hours ago"? Have you cried often in front of him? Mind sharing a recent obs?

Have a wonderful week.

It took a lot of courage to confess to someone for the first time, but when my friend was not judgemental but rather accepted it just fine, it took a lot less courage to tell it to the other one. Yes, that’s the guy we grew really close since the moment i posted that obs, and i cried 2-3 more times in front of him. Yes i will be sure to post them. And you have a wonderful week too

October 9, 2019 2:12 pm  #9

Yesterday a friend posted that she misses her dad (he passed away about 30 years ago), I felt the need to be with her, I posted (not without thinking about the reaction to my post) that no matter where she is I will always be there to wipe her tears.

P.S. Andjyx, I am still eagerly waiting for your obs, I thought you would write it sooner rather than later

I also miss Azutid, hope she is fine and around here still.

October 9, 2019 6:18 pm  #10

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Yesterday a friend posted that she misses her dad (he passed away about 30 years ago), I felt the need to be with her, I posted (not without thinking about the reaction to my post) that no matter where she is I will always be there to wipe her tears.

P.S. Andjyx, I am still eagerly waiting for your obs, I thought you would write it sooner rather than later

I also miss Azutid, hope she is fine and around here still.

Hahaha i’m sooo sorry...college started, i’ve gotten a part-time job and i’m trying to squeeze a couple of other of my usual activities into my day. So it completely slipped off my mind. Since i’m free right now, i’ll post it right away.

Last edited by andjyx (October 9, 2019 6:19 pm)

Board footera