You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2019 6:54 pm  #1

Another self obs

First of all, i apologize to dear Amans Iacrimae for not posting this earlier, as i promised i would.

Second, i wanna add that i am beyond overjoyed to be able to say that i finally have a person in front of who i am completely comfortable to cry. And i mean, ugly cry, cry my eyes out, sob; those kinds of crying. Since i broke up with my ex (although he still was a great shoulder to cry on on a few occasions), i didn’t have that one person i could just hug and let it all out without a care. And honestly, it did bother me, because i hate crying alone. I suppose many of you get me.

This obs is related to the pic i posted of my friend’s tear soaked shoulder.

We were casually laying in his bed, hugging, the lights were out and the atmosphere was overall really soothing. To the point where it made me become emotional. I remembered how i was slightly rude to my grandpa earlier that day (he didn’t take it personally, just so you all know...i suppose there’s some folks that are sensitive to old people like me) and i knew the breakdown was coming. I then, not wanting to start crying too suddenly, asked him “am i a cunt?”, to which he replied: “Did everything build up again?”. And that sentence hit me. Because i did have a couple of things on my mind but what really made me break at that point, was the realization that this person got to know me so well. I realized what i’ve mentioned in the beginning; i finally have someone i can let all my emotions out with, without shame or hesitation.
I was laying on his right shoulder, we were facing each other, and i just started sobbing really hard. I didn’t even reply to his question right away. After a couple of seconds, i was trying my best to explain why i was crying, but i struggled so much because my voice was unrecognizable from how breaking it was. At that point i wasn’t just leaned on his shoulder, i buried my whole face on it and hugged him really tight. I literally didn’t feel any dryness underneath my eyes; it was completely soaked in tears. He was comforting me with words and hugs, and i continued crying for what seemed like literally 15-20 minutes. It was intense sobbing the whole time.
When i got myself together and when he turned the lights on, i was completely stunned to see that i had literally soaked most of his right shoulder. There were even mascara stains on a couple of spots. I apologized sooo much, to which he just replied: “It’ll be washed. What matters is that you’re okay.”, which really melted my heart.
Fun fact: when i accidentally lay my arm on his shirt an hour later, it was still pretty wet (the shirt was on the edge of his bed because he changed after i calmed down). I swear that i never ever left sooo much tears on someone before.

October 9, 2019 7:03 pm  #2

Re: Another self obs

I am glad you found someone to cry to, about the pic, I have been with only a few girls who shed that amount of tears, amazing.

Question: Did you bury your face for the whole crying fit?
If so, you practically left all your tears on his shirt. How did he react when you lifted your face from his shirt?

October 11, 2019 1:13 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I am glad you found someone to cry to, about the pic, I have been with only a few girls who shed that amount of tears, amazing.

Question: Did you bury your face for the whole crying fit?
If so, you practically left all your tears on his shirt. How did he react when you lifted your face from his shirt?

Well i do shed a fair amount of tears when i have a really big breakdown, so this is nothing new tor me honestly.

I didn’t, i think i only did a couple of moments after he asked me that question, but as far as i can remember i stayed in that position until i stopped crying. As for his reaction, i don’t think it was too outstanding, because i really don't remember it. He still was a great comforter on that occasion nonetheless.

October 11, 2019 1:25 pm  #4

I see, I am wondering, you mention your friend started wiping your tears after you told him you liked it, how did you feel the first time he did it, how did you react when he wiped your tears for the first time, did it came naturally from him or was It forced?

Was It the first time he wiped tears from someone?

October 11, 2019 3:17 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I see, I am wondering, you mention your friend started wiping your tears after you told him you liked it, how did you feel the first time he did it, how did you react when he wiped your tears for the first time, did it came naturally from him or was It forced?

Was It the first time he wiped tears from someone?

I actually started laughing when he did it for the first time, because i was like “Heyyy you remembered!”, but it was really touching on the other side. I felt really touched because he was really gentle. I wouldn’t say it was forced, he remembered to do it himself but i don’t think it would cross his mind any soon if i haven’t mentioned that i liked my tears being wiped.

I’m not sure whether he did it before. Probably not, as he didn’t seem like the type to do it in general.

Board footera