You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2016 10:23 pm  #21

Re: Men being whipped? (In movies)

I can't believe I found this forum. I've had these thoughts and fantasies literally my entire life - I remember having these hurt/comfort fantasies as young as 4 or 5 years old. And I was never physically punished or anything. Also, I'm a straight woman and very into gay men, or cute gay boys, and I'd love to comfort a vulnerable young boy who is struggling and/or hurt. I've never said these things out loud to anyone ever, so it's nice to know I'm actually not alone with these thoughts... well not sure if other middle aged women fantasize about the gays though...?? 

June 22, 2016 2:38 pm  #22

Unicorn wrote:

well not sure if other middle aged women fantasize about the gays though...?? 

I am fascinated by  (and maybe ocasionally slightly attracted to) gay men who are extremely masculine and don't sound, look or act stereotypically gay.

Like some of the crying  stuff I've found through this place, there's shows with straight actors playing masculine gay characters and I discovered to my surprise I enjoyed watching them kiss.  Whereas with typical gay acting people I'm not at all into seeing them be affectionate,  bleh.

October 23, 2019 7:40 pm  #23

Kit Harington gets whipped in Pompeii.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera