You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2019 7:42 pm  #1

Self obs from last night

Last night, the guy friend i’ve already mentioned twice here slept at my place. I had a rough past few days and with us laying in the silent darkness, my vulnerableness got to me.

He was laying to my right, placing both of his arms on my cheeks (like when you kiss someone and grab their face) while i was facing the ceiling staring at it. Unlike any other time that i cried in front of him, i didn’t make a sound or want a hug. I just lay there while tears slowly started rolling down the sides of my face unchecked. However, when they reached his fingers he tenderly wiped them with his thumbs. Next thing i remember was not wanting him to hold me anymore and putting my left arm over my mouth to cover my sobs. He just let me be at that moment, which was very notable for me, because he respected my decision to just let it all out by myself. My face was tilted to the right so the tears from my right eye were freely streaming down the side of my face, while the ones from the left were kinda building up in the corner. But when i faced the ceiling again the tears from the left eye literally ran down my face at the speed of light (without dripping down sadly). We then proceeded making out and all that, while my face was still wet with tears. I just let them dry naturally while we did what we were doing, which was a whole another experience for me and i certainly liked it.

Last edited by andjyx (October 31, 2019 7:43 pm)

October 31, 2019 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Self obs from last night

He seems to be getting used to wiping your tears. I find It rather unusual for you to not want him to take care of you (based on what you usually express). What made you push him this time?

November 1, 2019 3:39 am  #3

Re: Self obs from last night

One of my exes was a very wet crier. Would you say your tears run more than most?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera