You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2019 5:39 pm  #1

Comforted a girl in my arms

Leaving details for privacy, I heard a friend(F) shout my name, I went to her and she had a young woman next to her, I stood next to my friend, in front of the other female, the unknown woman (to me, my friend knew her) threw herself in my arms and started crying, I held her in my chest, caressing her hair with one hand. Eventually she started sobbing and my friend told me to take her out for a walk to calm her down.

I took her out of the room, never stopped holding her. We stopped outside in front of each other and I saw small tears running from under her glasses (reading glasses, not dark), she wiped them quickly, I held her shoulders and provided soothing words, fresh tears fell down her face, I waited for her to wipe them, she didn't, so I took the opportunity to gently wipe her tears, she did not put resistance but also she did not have a positive reaction, so the next wave of tears, I allowed them to run down her cheeks, she wiped them a few seconds later. I gave her a firm hug, and she thanked me, she was calmer at the time and I knew if I pushed the right button, she would dissolve in tears again, but decided not to.

November 13, 2019 3:54 pm  #2

Re: Comforted a girl in my arms

Well, not a complete stranger, friend of a friend.

November 13, 2019 11:02 pm  #3

My envy for you continues to grow, as does my admiration. You truly have amazing luck, my friend.

November 15, 2019 6:28 am  #4

I must ask, was your chest wet with tears after the fact?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

November 15, 2019 6:40 am  #5

Honestly, I think not, otherwise I would have noticed, she buried her face in my shirt for very brief momentos, so there was no time for it to get wet.

November 16, 2019 4:37 am  #6

I'm also envious of you (in a good way). I wish someone would bring me someone to comfort...I also love comforting people.

Board footera