You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2017 4:42 am  #1

yo forumites!

Sex: female

Orientation: mostly straight

Interested in: I like male crying of all kinds. My own tears have no interest for me except in the sense of others enjoying them.
My interest is not directly sexual, though I can't say it's unrelated. Like how people say that the physical connection and emotional connection in conjunction, often make the best sexual connection. Mine is the emotional, so it's a puzzle piece that's part of sexual connection, but not specifically completely sexual in itself.
I am very into the emotional vulnerability aspect to men crying. I used to never ever cry at media no matter how sad/emotionally manipulative, so in watching men cry, there was also an aspect of 'outsourcing' my tears. Lastly, crying is the 'money shot' of emotions. Crude but true.

Interest in the forum: I joined ecause it's about crying lovers and I'm a crying lover! I like having a place where I'm not alone in my interest, where I can share and have shared with me great discussions, pictures and videos. Somewhere where people appreciate a great crying scene, or dig up a rare one.

I cry above average, and used to cry every single day. (Depression and a painful rift. Much better now.) I don't enjoy it but I do think of the forum when I do. I haven't been able to get a good picture of myself to post yet.

Other fetishes: Uh... people making what could be construed as 'sex noises' outside of a sexual context?

Other stuff: I'm big on DIY, I'm single, feminist, trying to be a good ally to my minority friends and neighbors, and love reading. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 22, 2017 4:58 am  #2

Re: yo forumites!

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Lastly, crying is the 'money shot' of emotions. Crude but true.

Haha, so true!!  There are so many scenes in movies where there is crying, but I always want to see tears on the FACE.  If I don't get a money shot, the experience feels less than complete for me.  Like the climax is missing.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 22, 2017 5:01 am)

July 22, 2017 11:41 am  #3

And they'd better be REAL tears, not glycerin! Sometimes it's too obvious that there's no "real" crying involved, which feels like a cheat to me.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 22, 2017 9:50 pm  #4

caircair wrote:

And they'd better be REAL tears, not glycerin! Sometimes it's too obvious that there's no "real" crying involved, which feels like a cheat to me.

For sure!!  

November 6, 2019 6:21 am  #5

Male crying for sure...I like it also for the emotional/ vulnerability part of when a man cries. I like to comfort a crying man or if I'm just watching something I like to imagine myself comforting the guy.

November 18, 2019 1:18 am  #6

PrincessLucky, it's like an emotional hurt/comfort thing.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 18, 2019 4:34 am  #7

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

PrincessLucky, it's like an emotional hurt/comfort thing.

Exactly!!! Finally someone gets it.

Board footera