You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2019 4:36 pm  #1

What songs make you cry?

What songs make you or your s/o cry? Why?

Me: Your Song by Elton John- It reminds me of an ex friend (who I had serious feelings for). He used to sing it to me all the time.
Christmas Shoes by Newsong-Just listen to the lyrics...who wouldn't cry.
All of Me by John Legend-It reminds me of an ex friend (Same ex friend; who I had serious feelings for). He used to also sing this to me all the time.

Don't Matter by Akon- I only tear up but it reminds me of an ex boyfriend. (This was our song).
This I Promise You by Nsync- I only tear up but the lyrics are beautiful if you listen closely.

Husband: I have never seen him cry to a song or even tear up.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 2, 2019 4:38 pm)

December 2, 2019 6:31 pm  #2

Re: What songs make you cry?

This one. https://youtu.be/C0ElmcrC1pE

Reminds me of every lost love.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 2, 2019 8:07 pm  #3

I have a song that makes me emotional I will say, it doesn't make me cry but it does trigger quite a strong emotional reaction is 'On My Own' from Les Miserables.

If you know the lyrics of the song you will understand why. The last time I watched the film I had to stop after the song and didn't watch the end

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2019 5:14 am  #4

"No One is Alone" fromĀ Into the Woods, and "For Good" fromĀ Wicked. They both remind me of people in my life who are no longer with me. I've also found if I try singing along to certain songs ("God Help the Outcasts" is one) I will end up in tears.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera