You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2012 5:47 am  #1

Observation

My good friend is having a rough time and as much as a feel bad for her, I got some great crying out of it.

I work with her and another good friend, they were both on break and I walked up to them because they were talking and I had just started my break. As I came up I could se her eyes were wet, she was wearing clear/green contacts over her brown eye's, which had a very nice effect. She hates crying and never wants anyone to see her do it, so I knew she must really trust us if she was actually crying, the tears ran from the inside of her eyes, two at the same time, she wiped them away but they were there for a minute first. Late our mutual friend described how the conversation started, she said when she walked upand asked "how are you doing" she couldn;t even talk because she didn't want to cry. That was followed by... "she did anyway". 

So thats my story for now. I can't enjoy it much because I feel bad about her circumstances; but maybe you guys can

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 8, 2012 5:59 am  #2

Re: Observation

Another observation.
I was watching a rather sad movie with some friends, (Extremley Loud and Incredibly Close) and some of us were near the point of tears but not admittng it.

I was sitting next to my best friend (the one I have desperatley been wanting to see cry for years and the reason I discovered my fetish) with my legs leaning agianst hers under a blanket ( in a nonsexual way, we are both straight females, sorry to disapoint)  and I kept finding ways to look at her face without being obvious (the fetish is one of the few things she does not know about me) her glasses and the lighting in the room were making it pretty hard to tell, so I resorted to listening to her soft breathing she often sounds like she has just a little bit of a stuffed nose, which she hates but I love. By the end of the movie she was joking around about how I would probably watch the movie agian by myself so I coud cry. (HOW did she know???) I told about how earlier I had been saying how this movie would probably make me cry like a 5 year old, and my other friends pointed out that I hadn't cried a single tear, and my best friend added "That we noticed lol"  so I said "I didn't! " 
     Well this combination , her soft breathing pattern, light reflected in her eyes and glasses, and her everyone talking about crying, had me rather riled up. So as tried to fall alseep that night, I created a scenario in my head, and it had me going more strongly than I have in years. A couple times my body heated up so much for a few seconds that I turned off my space heater in my cold basement room. Such a nice feeling, I can't imagine what will happen when I actually do see her cry tho, anyone want to fill me in?

Last edited by SomeoneG1 (May 8, 2012 6:04 am)

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”

May 8, 2012 12:50 pm  #3

SomeoneG1 wrote:

My good friend is having a rough time and as much as a feel bad for her, I got some great crying out of it.

I work with her and another good friend, they were both on break and I walked up to them because they were talking and I had just started my break. As I came up I could se her eyes were wet, she was wearing clear/green contacts over her brown eye's, which had a very nice effect. She hates crying and never wants anyone to see her do it, so I knew she must really trust us if she was actually crying, the tears ran from the inside of her eyes, two at the same time, she wiped them away but they were there for a minute first. Late our mutual friend described how the conversation started, she said when she walked upand asked "how are you doing" she couldn;t even talk because she didn't want to cry. That was followed by... "she did anyway". 

So thats my story for now. I can't enjoy it much because I feel bad about her circumstances; but maybe you guys can

Did you notice her lips? Did they tremble or pout?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 8, 2012 11:13 pm  #4

Nice description... I always like hearing the reactions of the observer (the fetishist), like what's going through their head at the time (or later on as well, hehe).

SomeoneG1 wrote:

I can't imagine what will happen when I actually do see her cry tho, anyone want to fill me in?

For me, all my obs with friends I've wanted to see cry have been way too short, but they have basically been as exciting as I thought they would be!  I think it's different for everyone, plus depends on the circumstances, of course.  My favorite crying situation with a friend is them opening up to me about something painful, so for me, this would probably have more effect than another circumstance.

May 9, 2012 6:02 pm  #5

From your first observation I love the description of her eyes - I've never knowing seen someone cry with coloured contact lens - I wonder what that would look like.
When you say her tears ran from the inside of her eyes did they flow down the side of her nose? Pity that she wiped them away - odd that this girl appeared self concious about her tears and the guy I saw crying yesterday did seam to be bothered - is it not supposed to be the other way around?

Great obs by the way 

May 10, 2012 3:37 am  #6

Glad you liked them, the tears only got an inch or so down, then she wiped them away at the same time.

Board footera