You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2019 12:37 am  #1

Friend Sobbed While Sitting in My Lap

So this was a little different than the obs I had the week prior. It was very late, around 130 am on the night after Christmas when I got text from a friend, saying she was a mess and asking me to come over.

When I got there, she met me in the doorway with wet eyes and streaks on her face and she was quite clearly drunk, enough so that she had to lean on me while we walked into her kitchen, where we took a seat in opposing chairs by the table.

To give some backstory, she hasn't been in a relationship for several years now, and confessed that Christmas loneliness had driven her to do some things that she promised herself she wouldn't do. That apparently didn't end well and she decided to get shitfaced to drown her sorrows.

So as she's relating this, she starts getting increasingly choked up and having trouble getting coherent words out. I asked her if she'd rather cry first and talk later, and she nodded yes with a scrunched up face as she came over and sat herself in my lap with her legs wrapped around me and her head on my left shoulder, where she began to sob.

One thing I noticed is that she is more likely to sob silently nowadays than when I initially met her several years ago, and I'm not sure exactly why that is. But in any case, she sat there wrapped around me, with her head bobbing up and down against my shoulder and her belly and breasts sort of writhing and rolling, but not making any noise. Every now and then she'd pause and take in a fluttering, ragged gasp for breath, and then begin a new round of silent sobs.

This went on for the better part of an hour, and it became somewhat difficult for me not to let on how intimate I found it. Especially at one point when she looked up briefly and said "aww, I'm getting tears all up in your beard!" and she brushed her fingers over it to try and wipe them out. That was pretty hard not to comment on in some aroused way.

The part that gets me is how she thanked me afterwards and told me that I'm her go-to consoler because nobody else is as good at holding her while she cries.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (December 29, 2019 12:38 am)

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 29, 2019 2:05 am  #2

Re: Friend Sobbed While Sitting in My Lap

This sounds lovely. I especially like your description of her silent, shaking sobs and gasps for breath.

December 29, 2019 4:28 am  #3

Whew! That sounds...really intense, but in a sweet way! I wish I were somebody's go-to shoulder to cry on. That would be nice, for so many reasons. I'm glad you were able to be there for your friend~

December 29, 2019 6:08 pm  #4

Kudos for keeping things respectful and non-sexual, especially since she was intoxicated. Speaking as someone who’s been grabbed in various places without consent during vulnerable moments, I’m glad you’re a gentleman.

Still, she picked a VERY intimate position. Not sure I would have gone for the wraparound while being comforted by a platonic friend.

December 29, 2019 6:28 pm  #5

truffle wrote:

Still, she picked a VERY intimate position. Not sure I would have gone for the wraparound while being comforted by a platonic friend.

She's known to be affectionate with people she trusts. She's given to greeting her friends with a kiss.

December 29, 2019 6:33 pm  #6

carrotcake wrote:

This sounds lovely. I especially like your description of her silent, shaking sobs and gasps for breath.

I've known a couple women like that. No sound, just lots of trembling and heaving.

December 30, 2019 5:33 am  #7

OMG this is my ultimate fantasy...I'm glad you were a gentleman about it

December 31, 2019 8:04 pm  #8

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Do you mean to comfort someone or be comforted yourself?

January 1, 2020 7:39 am  #9

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Do you mean to comfort someone or be comforted yourself?

Either actually, but I was specifically talking about comforting someone.

January 1, 2020 3:37 pm  #10

Now that PrincessLucky brought It up, It would definitely be a thrill to have a friend to comfort that way.

Board footera