You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2019 5:21 pm  #651

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Ana de Armas in Knives Out has one crying scene in the film in which she sheds tears and a few more moments when she has tears in her eyes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 14, 2019 10:40 pm  #652

'In the Tall Grass' actor Harrison Gilbertson cries three times in the movie: 30:30, 1:20:00, 1:25:30

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 20, 2019 10:25 am  #653

Daisy Ridley is three for three on crying scenes after watching Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

One scene is in the rain however I do believe at one point tears run down her face not rain drops

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 22, 2019 3:37 pm  #654

Daisy Ridley definitely delivered! You're right those were tears during the water scene.

I'm only on episode 2 of The Witcher on Netflix but my god there are tears everywhere. Fingers crossed for a crying scene from Henry Cavill!

December 28, 2019 6:24 am  #655

In the second season of "You" Penn  has a few sobbing scenes in epizode 7 and 8. The one in the episode 7 is close up openly sobbing. It's beautiful. I was wanting to see him cry since the Gossip girl. I love how real it looks. And he was shirtless BTW. Too bad they didn't show more of his torso while he was sobbing.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

December 28, 2019 8:48 pm  #656

I ve just seen Marriage Story on Netflix. Adam Driver has about 2, 3 tearing up scenes in it that look very realistic. He seems like he's holding in a lot and his chin shakes a lot in the final scene when he tries not to cry. There's also a sobbing scene at about 1:39:00 which delivers amazing audible crying. Scarlett Johansson also has a lot of crying moments in this one, her face gets very flushed when she cries.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 31, 2019 12:01 am  #657

Welp, gonna have to watch You now. I've been into Penn Badgley since his short-lived series Do Over, and I am SO HERE for him sobbing (while shirtless, even)!

.............I hear he jerks off like a creepo in that series as well. Ahem. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 1, 2020 3:35 pm  #658

psychic_girl wrote:

Scarlett Johansson [/url]also has a lot of crying moments in this one, her face gets very flushed when she cries.

Do you have a link for this scene?

January 2, 2020 12:19 pm  #659

No, i wasn't talking about a particular scene with her otherwise it's the link with Adam Driver that i posted in the videos section. I was talking in general that she cries a lot in this film. Almost every 5 minutes there's a scene with her eyes or face all flushed up from crying. You can see the all movie on Netflix if you have acces to it.

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 2, 2020 12:20 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 4, 2020 3:29 am  #660

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood has a really nice crying scene with Michael Rhys.  Its about 1 hour 17 minutes into the movie.  He also has quite a few occasions where he looks like he is trying so hard not to cry and one scene just before the one above where he has one tear on his cheek.  Overall a strange but beautiful movie!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera