You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2020 6:53 pm  #1

Guy friend cried on New Year’s eve

So a guy friend of mine, who also happens to be my crush, got really wasted that night. It got to the point where i, a 5’6 female, had to drag him, a 6’3 male who is also heavier than me, by the arm into a bedroom in the apartment where the party was held. I was super drunk and high myself, so there are holes in my memory. But i remember that he sat on the bed as soon as we entered the room and started sobbing on my shoulder, while i was somehow sitting sideways on his lap. I hugged him really hard and “shhh”-ed him softly while stroking his hair. I remember grabbing his face once or twice, and wiping his tears then hugging him again. At one point, he lay on the bed with his head slightly tilted on the right (i was laying to his left, but i kind of bent above him while leaning on my arm) and the whole time he was telling me about his family problems (which i was familiar with) and venting about that, and some other topics. He let his tears fall unchecked, however the ones from his right eye were kinda just piling up in the corner of his eye while there was one streak of tears that fell from the left one. I was wiping them the whole time, and when he would cry harder i pressed him against my right shoulder.
I also remember that after a couple of minutes i started crying with him. I also let my tears fall unchecked, one streak from both eyes. When he realized, he begged me not to cry and cried even harder. So at moments, we were both sobbing and hugging each other and honestly its something i’ve been kind of dreaming about for a long time, especially with someone i like more than as a friend. Too bad i was under influence, i wish i remembered more.

January 17, 2020 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Guy friend cried on New Year’s eve

Welcome back, it's been a while since you last postes, happy new year.

I am glad you fulfilled one of your dreams, he must have definitely not been conscious or trusted you, a lot. How did he react when you wiped his tears (was this the first time you wiped his tears)?

Did he wipe your tears when you started crying?

January 17, 2020 8:35 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome back, it's been a while since you last postes, happy new year.

I am glad you fulfilled one of your dreams, he must have definitely not been conscious or trusted you, a lot. How did he react when you wiped his tears (was this the first time you wiped his tears)?

Did he wipe your tears when you started crying?

Thank you dear Amans. I wish you happy holidays as well i have been so overwhelmed with responsibilities and some stuff that was going on in my life the past few months. that i completely forgot about you guys for some time. I'm so sorry. And i'm so glad to be back.

He has actually cried in front of me once before, but it was because of a pretty heavy and serious matter so i really don't feel like mentioning it...however, this was the first time i wiped his tears, because i hadn't known him that well the first time so i didn't feel too comfortable doing it on that occasion. But i did let him cry on my shoulder, of course.
We have been talking about how we both like being comforted when upset/crying (he's familiar with my dacryphilia, and i am 100% comfortable with discussing it with him) so i'm sure he found it sweet. He also wiped my tears every time i would cry in front of him (i'll post more obs later); not this time though, probably because he was too wasted lol

Last edited by andjyx (January 17, 2020 8:42 pm)

January 21, 2020 6:02 am  #4

Is he one of the two friends you confessed you liked crying on someone's shoulder and having your tears wiped?

January 21, 2020 1:26 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Is he one of the two friends you confessed you liked crying on someone's shoulder and having your tears wiped?

Nope, but i’ve met him via the same people i met the one you’re talking about. Sadly, we got into a relationship in the period when i wrote the obs that included him, but broke up after 2-ish months so we’re not in contact at this point…

Board footera