You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2020 9:56 pm  #661

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Matt Damon has a short scene at the end of Ford vs Ferrari where he tears up briefly.  He's a good crier.  You can see tears on his face.  Cute but very short 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

February 1, 2020 2:38 pm  #662

yellowrose wrote:

Matt Damon has a short scene at the end of Ford vs Ferrari where he tears up briefly.  He's a good crier.  You can see tears on his face.  Cute but very short 

I've seen it on youtube. It's really nice and the tears can be seen even before the final scene in the car.He starts tearing up the moment he s talking with that kid. But he does it like tough guys do, trying to supress the tears from streaming down..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 1, 2020 6:48 pm  #663

Adam Sandler has a detailed crying scene in Uncut Gems at 1:40:00 into the movie. The scene is a bit messy as his character has blood all  over his face..You can find the film on Netflix.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 26, 2020 2:17 am  #664

I'm just now watching Teen Wolf. Crystal Reed's apparently legendary sobbing scene in season 2 episode 9 really is as good as everyone was saying. 

February 29, 2020 7:20 pm  #665

There's a very beautiful crying, almost sobbing scene of Steven Pasquale in American Son at 1:21:00 into the movie. he sheds a lot of tears in it and it looks realistic. The film is on Netflix

Woody Harrelson

February 29, 2020 10:35 pm  #666

Katie Holmes has a brief crying scene at the end of Brahms The Boy II

Wouldn't recommend the movie to be honest

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 13, 2020 10:36 pm  #667

I watched Crocodile Dundee for the first time ever. Much to my surprise the gorgeous Linda Kozlowski had a sobbing scene with a great lip curl.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 5, 2020 7:33 am  #668

psychic_girl wrote:

Adam Sandler has a detailed crying scene in Uncut Gems at 1:40:00 into the movie. The scene is a bit messy as his character has blood all  over his face..You can find the film on Netflix.

I'm curious what you mean by detailed.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 11, 2020 3:06 pm  #669

Just finished the first episode of Mr Sunshine on Netflix. Stunning lip-curling scene at around 16 minutes in, from the actress who plays Yu-Jin's mother. Beautiful tears too. This is really promising.

April 12, 2020 6:40 pm  #670

Impressive, I never thought Emma Watson could shed multiple tears at the same time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NCIf6bRH6w

Board footera