You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2020 4:55 am  #1

very teary obs about bf

hi all! im totally new, but a longtime lurker. i made an introduction on the introduce yourself page so feel free to check that out if you want to know more about me.

basically the background is that one of my significant others (im polyamorous) is going through a tough time. i wont get into details but its been pretty rough for him financially. anyway he's pretty sensitive, and i feel honored he trusts me enough to come to me and be this vunerable. he's one of the rare male significant others ive had that lets his tears fall unchecked.

to be fair, i was the one who started crying first. we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, trying to get our minds off things. he had his arm around me, and i was snuggling into his chest. i couldnt stop thinking about the situation and how hard it was for him and tears rushed to my eyes. i could feel one cold tear slide down my temple and into his chest, but i guess he didnt notice/feel the wetness. my other eye flowed too and went right into my hair. i wiped the remnants discreetly because i didnt want him to see me upset. i pulled myself together after that but a few minutes later i felt him breathing heavily and shaking a bit, obviously hiding sobs. i turned to look at him and there were tears gathering on the bridge of his nose, his eyes red and his lashes wet and glistening. i asked him if he was okay and he shook his head and sat up slightly to hug me. the tear that had gathered at the bridge of his nose slid down rapidly and settled into his lips and i kissed it away, it was slightly warm. i gently wiped the track and hugged him, there was one that escaped from his other eye too and i waited until it reached his chin before brushing it away. i noticed some wet spots on his shirt too, i guess i hadn't noticed them fall.

by this point i was crying too. again lol. i think he said something like "Why are you crying" in a really broken voice. i buried my face in his chest and tried to laugh it off but i think he felt the tears spill onto him so he lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. he began kissing me, and my face, no doubt getting my tears too. he wiped his mouth and licked his lips, tasting the salt probably. i told him i was just bummed about what was going on and he seemed to think it was kind of endearing. we ended up ditching the movie and talking for a bit and at the end of the night i said "you know i'll be here for you right" and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. when he opened them  huge tear fell from his eye and slid off his cheek onto his shirt, but he was smiling. The wet spots from both our tears on the couch stayed for a long time.

i have a lot more obs like this from him, if you guys are interested. im open to any comments or questions too   i have a few female obs as well if you guys want to hear more from me in the future!

"when the night was full of terror, and your eyes were filled with tears..."

March 12, 2020 12:04 pm  #2

Re: very teary obs about bf

Lovely, how did your bf react when you kissed and wipe his tears? Is he used to, have you noticed if he likes when you do it?
Do you like having your tears wiped and/or kissed?

I would love to read more from you. Have a great day.

March 13, 2020 5:01 pm  #3

hi amans lacrimae! the first couple of times he's cried he flinched slightly and closed his eyes, like he was a little surprised. he's definitely gotten used to it and probably expects it by now... he always kind of smirks through his tears, because he knows i get a little turned on by it.

i absolutely love having my tears wiped! just like i said on the intro page i always am fascinated how people react to them. when my tears fall unchecked, i always watch their face through blurry eyes to see what they do. when their fingertips brush my cheeks i get a little rush lol, same with when my s/os kiss them. i get a burst of adrenaline when my tears are kissed away because it means they've tasted them, my pain and my sorrow and the significance of it, if that makes any sense. 

thanks for replying!

March 14, 2020 3:31 am  #4

Hi and welcome! Amazing first obs!

I also love having my tears wiped or kissed away but I've found my previous partners haven't liked doing that for me. Even my wife only does it to me because I ask her to. She doesn't avoid kissing my tears but she doesn't really love it either.

What was your partner's reaction when your tears touched his lips? Did it ever bother him, or did he seem to like it?

March 14, 2020 4:07 am  #5

I kind of understand that.. my boyfriend doesn’t really get my fixation on wanting him to wipe/kiss my tears, instead he’s almost amused. He does it anyway because after I’m done boo hooing it usually leads to great sex haha

like I said he usually licks them off his lips/wipes them. Sometimes he kisses me and it’s obvious he can taste them mingling between our lips. One time he giggled and said “ew salty” so... there’s that. But I guess it’s good he accepts it yknow

March 16, 2020 3:45 pm  #6

prettytears wrote:

im open to any comments or questions too   i have a few female obs as well if you guys want to hear more from me in the future!

Hi there ! Very nice obs 
So I'm wondering something about it : do you know if it already happened to you or some girl you may have witnessed, once or several times, to cry with so many tears that it made a puddle (more or less big) over a desk or a table, for example ?
Thanks for your shares and answers ! 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

April 11, 2020 5:03 pm  #7

@Prettytears I hope you are ok, you mentioned you have another s/o, have you wiped/kissed his tears? I would love to read more obs or self obs from you, have a beautiful weekend.

Board footera