You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2020 9:27 pm  #1

Crying Dream Last Night

These are always surprisingly pleasant to get when they do happen. I just remember being in Manhattan with a friend of mine, I couldn't recognize who she was but I felt like I knew her, thin with red hair and fair skin.

In any case, we were at Grand Central and had missed our train, which caused her to panic about being stranded. I remember reassuring her, "we'll just wait, there's another one in fifty five minutes." She got choked up and said "it's not that, it's a lot of things..." with her face turned to the floor.

I went in for the hug and she squeezed tight against me, crying almost silently with soft little sobs. I remember the wet feeling of her tears against the side of my neck and her chest bouncing with sobs against me. Eventually we pulled away and I suggested getting something to eat, which she agreed to with a sniffle. Don't remember anything else of the dream but definitely remember her weeping.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 20, 2020 12:54 am  #2

Re: Crying Dream Last Night

Thats cute. Does this happen frequently for you? I don't get crying dreams unless I'm ACTIVELY trying to.

March 20, 2020 2:23 am  #3

Re: Crying Dream Last Night

truffle wrote:

Thats cute. Does this happen frequently for you? I don't get crying dreams unless I'm ACTIVELY trying to.

Sadly not, though I do treasure when it does. The first wet dream I ever had as a teenager was a crying dream, in fact.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera