You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2020 4:40 pm  #1

Small observation (F)

I've kept this off for a few weeks, but here's a little observation I had. I was at my desk when I saw a girl pass by, in tears. She was wearing dark red lipstick. She let out a small sob, and I saw her lip curl slightly. She disappeared around the corner and started to speak to someone tearfully. Naturally, I took a toilet break. She was crying quite hard when I passed her by, and continually talking. When I was on my way back, there were two tear streaks on her cheek. She was tight-lipped when I looked at her, but let out a heavy sob when I looked away.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 25, 2020 2:27 pm  #2

Re: Small observation (F)

Nice obs, I wonder what caused her to hold back the sob when you had heard her sobbing already and not hide the tears if she was trying to not let you know she was crying.

Did she look at you when you saw her tear streaks? Did wiping her tears came to your mind, was this the first time you saw her cry?

March 26, 2020 7:43 am  #3

Re: Small observation (F)

I think she just didn't want to show an "ugly face". She looked briefly at me with the tear streaks, but clearly wanted me to leave. Wiping tears is not my thing, I just wish she was sobbing when I was looking at her.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera