You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2020 1:50 am  #1

Couple little obs (F)

Last night my wife and I were talking while sitting in bed talking and she very suddenly burst into tears. She had just applied a face mask a few minutes prior, and it was still pretty wet. She was sitting with her back against the headboard, legs straight out in front of her. I was sitting to her left, cross legged, facing her. She didn't hold back at all. Within two seconds she went from complete composure to hard, deep sobs. Her face crumpled, she put her head down, her lips curled and she let out about 9-10 open-mouthed sobs, and as soon as she took a breath tears started pouring down her cheeks over the face mask. The mask was applied thickly over her chin so I didn't see a chin wrinkle. However because of the mask, her bulging clip curl really stood out much more. She let out a few more volleys of sobs and about ten fat tears down each cheek, making lines through the mask. She calmed down, held her breath for a few seconds, then let out a sigh/groan and rolled her eyes, and then got up to wash her face. When she got back to bed the tears had stopped completely. It was a really short but unusual obs.

Also a few weeks ago I was volunteering at a shelter and started to cry after a conversation with one of the residents. I was walking from one end of the building to another and teared up, and about three tears slowly ran down my cheeks. I went into another room, closed the door, and turned to pull a tissue from my bag. There was another volunteer there and I talked to her about what had happened while wiping my tears and blowing my nose. I threw away the tissue and pulled another one, and the two of us exited the room and started walking down the hall. I wasn't really crying anymore at this point but I was still a little sniffly and was wiping my nose with the tissue a bit while we were talking, and another employee came by and absolutely started panicking about the fact that I looked sick. It took a lot of explaining that I was just emotional, but they made me go home anyway. It was weird though. Because my tears had stopped, the other volunteer had to defend me by saying that she was with me before and that she saw me crying.  Usually when you cry you can hide it by saying you're having allergies or something, but now it's the opposite. It was probably for the best, considering how bad things have gotten. 

Anyway, I'll be staying home for a while, so most of my crying is probably going to be pretty routine/boring for the next couple of months without much contact with other people. Stay safe everyone. 

March 23, 2020 7:00 pm  #2

Re: Couple little obs (F)

Very nice. I love hearing about you and your wife, "mundane" or not.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 23, 2020 9:07 pm  #3

NeedHerSobs wrote:

This. This descriptions of your wife crying is beyond hot.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 24, 2020 1:15 am  #4

DacryphiliacMan wrote:

Those are really beautiful obs. May I ask, when you were walking and let those three tears run down your cheek, did any of the tears drip onto the floor or your shirt as you were walking?

No the tears stayed on my face and neck while I was walking, but when I looked down to reach for a tissue a tear fell off my cheek on onto my bag, and then it rolled a few centimeters down the side of the bag.

TorNorth wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

This. This descriptions of your wife crying is beyond hot.

March 25, 2020 2:24 pm  #5

truffle wrote:

She didn't hold back at all. Within two seconds she went from complete composure to hard, deep sobs. Her face crumpled, she put her head down, her lips curled and she let out about 9-10 open-mouthed sobs, and as soon as she took a breath tears started pouring down her cheeks over the face mask. The mask was applied thickly over her chin so I didn't see a chin wrinkle. However because of the mask, her bulging lip curl really stood out much more. She let out a few more volleys of sobs and about ten fat tears down each cheek, making lines through the mask.

Nice obs, I have noticed your wife sobs most of the times she is crying and this is not the first time you mention the dimension of her tears, I can picture her mask ruined by the multiple, thick streaks left by her tears, seems she didn't give you time to wipe her tears. Simply lovely obs.

I was walking from one end of the building to another and teared up, and about three tears slowly ran down my cheeks. I wasn't really crying anymore at this point but I was still a little sniffly and was wiping my nose with the tissue a bit while we were talking, and another employee came by and absolutely started panicking about the fact that I looked sick. It took a lot of explaining that I was just emotional, but they made me go home anyway. It was weird though. Because my tears had stopped, the other volunteer had to defend me by saying that she was with me before and that she saw me crying.  Usually when you cry you can hide it by saying you're having allergies or something, but now it's the opposite. It was probably for the best, considering how bad things have gotten. 

Anyway, I'll be staying home for a while, so most of my crying is probably going to be pretty routine/boring for the next couple of months without much contact with other people. Stay safe everyone. 

How did the employee reacted when you cried in front of her, was this the first time she saw you cry?
Sorry I smiled, this is the first time I hear someone trying to make another believe you were crying when she thought it was a disease.

March 26, 2020 1:51 am  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

How did the employee reacted when you cried in front of her, was this the first time she saw you cry?
Sorry I smiled, this is the first time I hear someone trying to make another believe you were crying when she thought it was a disease.

She immediately guessed why I was upset and just started talking about it casually with me. Didn't try to comfort me and she didn't look uncomfortable herself. It was the perfect reaction. No awkwardness even though it was my first time crying in front of her.

Board footera