You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2020 7:58 pm  #681

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

OMG yellowrose which eps are those scenes in?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 23, 2020 8:56 pm  #682

They are also two scenes with his wife. in one he puts his head on hear laps and cries (dont know the episode), the other one in the hospital they talk and sob together (episode MEG s01e06 around minute 10), 
the one where he is overwhelmed with his emotions while shooting (same episode, around minute 22). Talking about crying around minute 29)

Last edited by abcd1234 (May 23, 2020 8:57 pm)

May 25, 2020 4:34 am  #683

Ugh I am frustrated. I am going into the last episode of Defending Jacob on Apple TV. An entertaining show but nothing from Chris Evans... so disappointing

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 25, 2020 7:09 pm  #684

The Netflix movie Extraction has a quiet scene with Chris Hemsworth. The scene starts around 1:06 but the crying starts about 1:08. The movie is just ok, nice scene though.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 25, 2020 10:53 pm  #685

abcd1234 wrote:

They are also two scenes with his wife. in one he puts his head on hear laps and cries (dont know the episode), the other one in the hospital they talk and sob together (episode MEG s01e06 around minute 10), 
the one where he is overwhelmed with his emotions while shooting (same episode, around minute 22). Talking about crying around minute 29)

Thank you!

May 30, 2020 11:45 am  #686

yellowrose wrote:

Ugh I am frustrated. I am going into the last episode of Defending Jacob on Apple TV. An entertaining show but nothing from Chris Evans... so disappointing

In Episode 8 (Season Finale) there is kind of a crying scene, but it was a bit frustrating for me since he doesn't shed any tears ... just kind of crying without tears

May 30, 2020 2:53 pm  #687

Ugh! That crying without tears feels like such a cheat to me.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 30, 2020 11:45 pm  #688

Crying without visible tears can work for me (like when I can't see their face, aka every instance of crying in a podcast ever, and yes I do keep track of podcast crying, which leads to a surreal true story in and of itself) if they make genuine crying sounds.

May 31, 2020 7:28 am  #689

psychic_girl wrote:

Jesse Eisenberg has a crying close up in Resistence towards the end of the movie. Not many tears are shown but he makes some cute crying sounds while he breaks down..

What's happening in the scene? I need to know visual cues to look for, if you can provide them

June 2, 2020 4:02 am  #690

Too Scary; Didn't Watch podcast says John Kraskinski cries in A Quiet Place, when he's in the bathroom and can't find Emily Blunt after she's given birth.

Board footera