You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 9:38 am  #1

Which part of the eye do you prefer tears to fall from the most?

I like it most when someone is crying with their head slightly tilted to one side, so the tears fall from the outer corner of the eye. In most cases, it also makes the tear fall down from the middle of the cheek, not just roll down, which is my number one preference when it comes to crying. I like the sensation on myself the most, too. The "middle" of the eye is my second favorite, because then i can really clearly see the tear forming and rolling down, and my least favorite has to be the inner corner; but in some cases when the tears roll down so quickly and end up falling from the upper lip, i like it.

May 27, 2020 9:54 am  #2

Re: Which part of the eye do you prefer tears to fall from the most?

I am with you on this one, if I get to choose, I like it most when tears run down in several streams, but one I least like is the inner corner because it is the most difficult to wipe.

About where tears end, I have to say I love wiping tears from girl's faces, so, unless the tears fall on my neck or chest because I am hugging, I love feeling her tears on my skin, so I wipe them.

June 8, 2020 1:50 am  #3

I love it when the tear falls from the outer corner of the eye and down the outer side of the cheek. I've noticed that when the tear falls this way, it usually moves much more slowly (and it's much more kissable!). Also, when a tear rolls down my cheek this way it's a pleasant sensation (see my profile pic!)

June 8, 2020 9:36 am  #4

truffle wrote:

I love it when the tear falls from the outer corner of the eye and down the outer side of the cheek. I've noticed that when the tear falls this way, it usually moves much more slowly (and it's much more kissable!). Also, when a tear rolls down my cheek this way it's a pleasant sensation (see my profile pic!)

I hadn't thought about it, you are right, even though I find tears down the middle of the cheek more aesthetic, tears from the outer side of the cheek are more kissable, plus, even if you are covering your face with your hands these tears are able to be wiped.

June 9, 2020 2:41 pm  #5

The middle. I like the tears to pool up until it's like a diamond sitting on the base of the eyelid, and then fall as a big drop.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 9, 2020 11:55 pm  #6

Since I'm attracted to men crying, I find the tear that falls without touching the face can be very satisfying, especially as the light glints off it. 

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 10, 2020 3:59 pm  #7

Outer corner or middle, and I also like large pools of tears that gather under the eye. Tears aren't my focus, but I like kissing and wiping them from the side of the cheek, as well as the wetness that accumulates when the person is lying down and tears drip into their hair.

June 13, 2020 5:39 am  #8

Personally, I prefer tears to fall from the middle of the eye. That way, they are easy to see AND easy to wipe/kiss away (theoretically, anyway--I've never actually been brave enough to wipe away anyone's tears). It's a bit frustrating when I can't see the tears because they're running down the side of their face or down their nose.

Similar to caircair, I also like when tears fall without touching the face--especially as the light glints off of it. It's kinda like an added bonus, lol.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

Board footera