You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2019 1:19 am  #1

Skeet Ulrich in 'Jericho' and others (multiple scenes)

I have three clips from his series 'Jericho', and I'll try to get some from 'A Soldier's Sweetheart' when my internet is better.

Episode 14. His character is recovering from extreme cold so he's shaking, which I like to pretend is stifled sobs, but when the tears come, you can definitely tell. Also features a subtly teary Gerald McRaney.
Episode 22 His eyes are teary and red throughout, and I think I see some wetness on his face as well. As with the above, also features a few tears from Gerald McRaney, and Kenneth Green, who weeps openly.
Episode 22, porch scene. His shoulders shake as he sobs in his female friend's arms. I love the intimacy here, physical and emotional. He's sitting on the floor, knees drawn up to his chest. She's kneeling between his legs, cradling his head as he cries into her shoulder, and she just holds him and strokes his hair and lets him cry.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (September 2, 2019 2:46 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 2, 2019 5:23 pm  #2

Re: Skeet Ulrich in 'Jericho' and others (multiple scenes)

Dear PhoebeOnThePhone thank you very much for all your clips, they are gold, your work is much appreciated!

September 2, 2019 6:15 pm  #3

The pleasure is truly mine. :D

September 4, 2019 10:30 am  #4

The last clip is amazing.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 5, 2019 3:17 am  #5

Its my favorite one too.

September 5, 2019 5:11 am  #6

Love the last clip <3

September 15, 2019 4:33 am  #7

I watched the last clip first then the second clip and then the last clip again.  So much better with the context of the story!  Thank you for posting!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 11, 2020 1:24 am  #8

Those Soldier's Sweetheart clips I promised!
His eyes are wet and his voice is shaky. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WV8uZKmJsNkqI-tC395pyljk7jzaexg4
Skeet looks vulnerable and sad here, but what gets me is Kiefer Sutherland's silent tears as he holds him. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zLsaNDZ4JiKzOCBL-K-rI-HaIvAUf5i_
Crying hard, inconsolable. https://drive.google.com/open?id=10diszaijMBrDnuWzWVct48OyHf1jo2Dw

June 22, 2020 1:11 am  #9

I love him!

I've watched all of these before. He also has several scenes in that awful show Riverdale. I couldn't stand to watch the show but I would fast forward until he came on screen. 

June 22, 2020 3:39 am  #10

Does he cry in any of those scenes?

Board footera