You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2020 1:08 am  #1

lots of self-obs over the past few months

So, in addition to my depression, the pandemic, and my abusive dad deciding now is a fine time to pretend to throw me out in order to control me, my sister died in early March and I've been crying so easily and at seemingly-random things. Like, there was this one time I started crying during sex because I was reminded of something she owned. Or I started crying really for no actual trigger at all at my first visit to a smoke shop. I cried at the DMV too but the b-tch only scolded me for using a naughty word in front of the whopping three other adults (including her) there.
I don't mind if people watch me. It just hasn't occurred to me yet to tape any crying, plus my selfie cam doesn't capture much detail.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 23, 2020 1:09 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 23, 2020 1:14 am  #2

Re: lots of self-obs over the past few months

I'm really sorry for your situation, I pray God will ease your burden, I understand when in a vulnerable state it's easier to cry (I went through depression as well) plus life happens...
Sadness aside, a video of you crying or a pic would be quite an addition, as the previous pics of no longer posting members has been deleted for an unknown reason.

I hope everything turns out better for you. Have a wonderful week.

June 23, 2020 1:33 am  #3

So sorry to hear about all your troubles. Hoping very much that your situation improves and the cloud starts lifting soon. Bear hugs.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 23, 2020 3:15 am  #4

Thanks, all.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera