You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2020 10:55 pm  #1

Two Female Friend Comforting Obs, One with Empathic Tears

I'll break these down into the individual obs. They happened last month.

1. At a friend's apartment after we had gone out swimming at a lake to try and break her blues. On the drive back, she started to feel emotional again, feeling guilty over failed relationships and lost friends.

We got back to her place and were sitting on her bed, talking as her voice gradually got more and more choked up. I asked her if she'd like to cry on me and she nodded yes. We lay down together facing each other on our sides in a hug, with her face resting on my upper arm.

She's rather a forceful, inelegant crier when she lets loose, and this time was no exception - loud, high pitched wailing sobs that made her belly roll and shook her whole body along with mine and the entire bed. It got a little gross as my sleeve where she was crying on got wet with tears and snot. As she started to calm down I joked with her about it and she apologized for being an ugly crier and reached for tissues to clean myself and her up, though I told her she was welcome to at any time.

2. Another friend called me to come over one night a couple weeks back, saying she was struggling emotionally and feeling like she needed shelter with someone. I myself had been feeling rather depressed that night and so agreed to join her in venting.

We sat down together on her bed, and she asked if she could lean back on me. I opened my legs and let her lean back into my lap. As she did I nuzzled my cheek against hers and occasionally kissed the side and back of her head. She folded my arms around her and held my hands in place against her body with her own.

I could feel the drippings of her tears on my right arm, and kept feeling her body tense up against me with suppressed sobbing, and then her chest hitching and writhing with rapid shallow breaths.

As she wept, I felt my own tears coming and soon was quite wet eyes and sniffly, as I felt a feeling of shared grief with her. Since my hands were tight against her, I was forced to try and dry my tears by nuzzling then off onto the side of her face. This was unusual for me, as I don't very often if ever experience that effect.

She's also aware that I have a crying fetish, and remarked that it's an odd coincidence that she often gets emotional in front of me. I think she feels like she's teasing me with it unintentionally. In any case, I never object.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (July 17, 2020 12:27 am)

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 17, 2020 12:42 am  #2

Re: Two Female Friend Comforting Obs, One with Empathic Tears

Nice obs NeedHerSobs, I noticed that on both obs the girl's tears landed on your arms, on the first one snot was the plus. I love how you describe the first girl as a "forceful, inelegant crier when she lets loose", in my opinion the "ugliest" they consider themselves, the prettiest I see them, don't know why.
I love how these girls look for you to cry to, plus, they cuddle with you.
What surprised me was that you shed tears as well, did you notice if the girl you nuzzled your tears into felt it? Did she react when you nuzzled your tears into her face?

Thank you for sharing these lovely obs.

July 17, 2020 12:47 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Nice obs NeedHerSobs, I noticed that on both obs the girl's tears landed on your arms, on the first one snot was the plus.
What surprised me was that you shed tears as well, did you notice if the girl you nuzzled your tears into felt it? Did she react when you nuzzled your tears into her face?

Thank you for sharing these lovely obs.

She may have but she didn't comment much on it. I think I just said that it's nicer to be consoled together, and she agreed. It's quite rare for me to cry in front of others though. Not out of embarrassment so much as emotional distraction.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (July 17, 2020 1:05 am)

July 17, 2020 1:02 am  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

She may have but she didn't comment much on it. I think I just said that it's nicer to be consoled together.

I have to agree with you, when my wife and I have cried together our relationship has grown closer, not mentioning the best sex ever. I think crying enhances our senses as we have way better sex after (sometimes she is still crying during) crying that in "ordinary" situations.

July 18, 2020 5:17 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

She may have but she didn't comment much on it. I think I just said that it's nicer to be consoled together.

I have to agree with you, when my wife and I have cried together our relationship has grown closer, not mentioning the best sex ever. I think crying enhances our senses as we have way better sex after (sometimes she is still crying during) crying that in "ordinary" situations.

I also agree with that. That's one of the things I loved most about my relationship with my recent ex. We cried together a lot, and I know I always felt better afterward. She also used to say that I never made her feel bad for crying in front of me, which she appreciated. I'm glad you got to be there for your friends, NeedHerSobs. That was a really sweet gesture you performed.

July 19, 2020 1:08 am  #6

Even people who aren't dacryphiles seem to recognize the concept of comfort arousal, I think.

Board footera