You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2020 5:10 pm  #1

More Self-Obs

Last night, I spoke with my ex for the first time since our breakup at the beginning of the month. It was a hard conversation, but in a way, I think it helped get me one step closer to healing from this experience. Throughout most of our conversation, I was crying. At times, it was just a simple lip curl and occasional light sniffle, but other times it turned into heavy sobbing, tears streaming down my face and dripping into my lap, the whole works. I think I burnt through half a box of tissues in that one sitting, wiping my eyes and blowing my nose once every couple of minutes. I'm still feeling a bit of the aftershock of it, so I'll likely cry some more over the course of the next few weeks, but right now, I've stopped.

July 27, 2020 5:13 pm  #2

Re: More Self-Obs

Was it over the phone or in person? How did she react?

July 27, 2020 5:44 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Was it over the phone or in person? How did she react?

It was just via written chat. She seemed understanding. She feels bad about breaking my heart, but she still very much cares about me and wants to end up as close friends. I told her that I would like that, but I still need more time to heal first.

July 27, 2020 5:47 pm  #4

Dacrypticphile wrote:

It was just via written chat. She seemed understanding. She feels bad about breaking my heart, but she still very much cares about me and wants to end up as close friends. I told her that I would like that, but I still need more time to heal first.

And I hope you heal and stay friends, she seems like a keeper, no matter what status, she seems you have a very valuable person.

Board footera