You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2020 4:42 am  #1

My first time filming myself crying

A few days ago I got some bad news over the phone.  I immediately hung up and began sobbing. (no one else was home but my 3 yr old daughter). I sobbed audibly and rather loudly. I let the tears roll down to my chin unchecked. I had tears running down the outer corner of both my eyes and under my eyes were considerable wet. I picked up my daughter (as the situation involved her as well) and began telling her the bad news. My voice was shaky as I tried to talk; and I sobbed in between every time I tried to take a breath. Eventually she realized how bad the situation was and how upset I was so she clumsily wiped the tears from under both of my eyes with her little hands. Then she gave me a hug and kiss. During the whole of this situation I had turned the camera on on my tablet. I had recently made a long distance friend who told me he'd love to see me crying so as soon as the situation arose I immediately thought of him even before I let my grief overwhelm me.

August 3, 2020 1:54 pm  #2

Re: My first time filming myself crying

I love the detail about thinking of him before letting yourself go, just lovely.

Board footera