You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2020 7:26 pm  #21

Re: Introduce yourself

icrywhilewatchingMulan wrote:

Sex: F
Orientation: Bisexual
Interested in: selling some crying stuff because I'm depressed and sensitive and don't really feel like selling pictures of my coochie ya know
Interest in the forum: I mean Idk, I came here by impulse just like Jason Statham except I do have hair
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): idk I just cry very differently from time to time
Other fetishes: BDSM
Yourself in general: I'm nice and I own a hamster which has seen me cry already too much. 
Other: meh 

Welcome, I'm not sure of much profit previous members with the same intention made, but you can give it a shot. Meanwhile, you can share a little bit more.

Do you always cry alone or look for someone to comfort you?
Would you be embarrassed if you were to cry in public?

August 8, 2020 1:29 pm  #22

Crybaby wrote:

Sex: female
Orientation: Bisexual
Interested in: I like when people watch me cry, I just really like the idea of people caring. Idk I also just like when people like it. I’m kind of new to this so sorry if I’m awkward :/
Interest in the forum:
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): I tend to shake a lot and cry pretty aggressively. My lips curl up and my face gets super red. I have nose rings and asthma so snotty sometimes too. 
Other fetishes: I’m into bdsm but I know that’s not something to talk ab here. Like I said I also really like being comforted ☺️
Yourself in general: I’m honestly still figuring out who I am but , I really love my dog!!
Other:
Life’s been super hard, I’ve been crying a lot recently and everything just kinda sucks. I’m also alone so much because of Covid, I’m hoping to find some community and support here

Hello Crybaby, I'm sorry life is not treating you well, sweet detail that you like being comforted. You can definitely feel at home here in the community. Feel free to post obs or self obs, if you are into fiction or videos, there Is a specific section for each. Welcome and have a wonderful weekend.

August 11, 2020 3:58 pm  #23

I never search for comfort. I actually quite enjoy crying. I think it's kinda relaxing. Because you free your emotions and then you feel good again. I think I even like the sensation of tears running down my cheeks. So yeah

August 11, 2020 9:58 pm  #24

I never search for comfort. I actually quite enjoy crying. I think it's kinda relaxing. Because you free your emotions and then you feel good again. I think I even like the sensation of tears running down my cheeks. So yeah

Its funny how i’m the exact opposite. I HATE crying by myself and i hate the sensation you mentioned. Same as Crybaby, i love being comforted. I love feeling someone’s shoulder becoming soaked in my tears, having my tears wiped, being held tighter when i cry harder and just in general feeling that someone is being compassionate and willing to kind of join me in my sadness by comforting me.

August 11, 2020 10:12 pm  #25

andjyx wrote:

Its funny how i’m the exact opposite. I HATE crying by myself and i hate the sensation you mentioned. Same as Crybaby, i love being comforted. I love feeling someone’s shoulder becoming soaked in my tears, having my tears wiped, being held tighter when i cry harder and just in general feeling that someone is being compassionate and willing to kind of join me in my sadness by comforting me.

AND that's one of the things I love about you my friend.

I'd always be there to hold you, take care of your tears and help you get up and continue with life.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2020 10:14 pm)

August 11, 2020 10:17 pm  #26

andjyx wrote:

I hate when I cry too. I've thought about taking pics for the ladies on here who want to see men's tears, but in the moment I usually feel too miserable to do such a thing.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 11, 2020 10:30 pm  #27

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

AND that's one of the things I love about you my friend.

I'd always be there to hold you, take care of your tears and help you get up and continue with life.

You know me too well.
I really don’t ask for much when i’m crying, literally just a hug without a single word will do. But of course i prefer when it’s followed by some back/hair stroking, a few soothing words and my tears being wiped when it’s all over.

August 11, 2020 10:33 pm  #28

NeedHerSobs wrote:

andjyx wrote:

I hate when I cry too. I've thought about taking pics for the ladies on here who want to see men's tears, but in the moment I usually feel too miserable to do such a thing.

That’s completely understandable. Don’t force yourself to do anything you don’t feel like doing in that moment for the sake of pleasing us here.

August 11, 2020 11:44 pm  #29

andjyx wrote:

You know me too well.
I really don’t ask for much when i’m crying, literally just a hug without a single word will do. But of course i prefer when it’s followed by some back/hair stroking, a few soothing words and my tears being wiped when it’s all over.

I know, and for your taste I might be "too sweet" as I, sometimes remain silent while hugging and caressing the hair, sometimes I just say "I understand, let yourself go" or "Easy, I'll take care of you" or "It's ok to cry" and every now and then interrupt the hug to wipe the tears from the cheeks.

August 12, 2020 4:38 am  #30

Orientation: Queer
Interested in: I'm very interested in both the sound and the look of crying, from men, women, etc. I like loud sobbing, crying without the tears being wiped away, crying without talking/interruption, tears soaking into fabric (pillows, shirts, handkerchiefs), and of course, comforting.
Interest in the forum: I know this forum isn't very active anymore, but the backlog of crying videos and obs have been very helpful since quarantine started. I figured I'd introduce myself and contribute!
Your own crying: Ironically, I don't cry very often. I have trouble with it, for a multitude of reasons (hence the nickname). When I do cry, I tend to wipe away my tears if someone's looking at me, and let them fall unchecked if I'm alone. My face gets very red and my mouth curls.
Other fetishes: Leaving marks/being marked. Bruises mostly, but tearstains too.
Yourself in general: Hi, I'm Judie!. I'm super queer, polyamorous, asexual-spectrum, and kinky. Stuck in my parents' house for quarantine. They/them pronouns, but I'm not picky. 
Other: Like I said, I know this board isn't very active anymore, but I appreciate it so much I figured I'd join the community.

Board footera