You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2020 10:16 pm  #1

Anyone else fantasize about comforting a certain person?

I suppose many of you do, but on the other hand i feel like this may not be that usual among dacryphiliacs. For me personally, it’s normal and it’s something i’ve been subconsciously doing since early childhood.
Throughout my life, there was always that one, if not more, person that i yearned to witness crying and therefore have a chance to comfort them. In every case it was a boy, mostly one who i had a crush on or a really close friend (some of you may remember that i prefer male tears in terms of comfort).
Currently i’m having occasional daydreams about witnessing this one guy friend cry, and i somehow have this unexplainable feeling that it’s going to happen at one point. For some reason, i’m crazy about the idea of him not being able to hold it back in front of me and me comforting him from start to end, and i feel like it would be a dream come true. I literally have the whole comforting process planned out in my head, with a few potential scenarios (i wrote an obs about him, ranting how he didn’t move when i cried in front of him).

August 11, 2020 10:21 pm  #2

Re: Anyone else fantasize about comforting a certain person?

Definitely a few people in my life. One is a friend of mine, a beautiful Hispanic girl who's worked as a fetish model at times. I've comforted her a couple times in the past and she cries so beautifully that I'm always left needing much more.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 11, 2020 10:25 pm  #3

Definitely, both someone who was really close to me and a couple from people who I "know" from the forum, based on what they shared.

Even though I dated this girl for a couple of years, I never had the opportunity to see her cry, twice I saw her about to cry, but she swallowed it back, refusing to cry.

And there are two girls here that I wish I met and be able to comfort, you can hint who they are.

So, I guess I started with the long answer, short answer is yes.

August 11, 2020 11:47 pm  #4

Oh yes. There's this one guy who's a good friend of mine, and even though my crush on him has faded away, I would still love to see him cry, and comfort him.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 12, 2020 5:35 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Definitely, both someone who was really close to me and a couple from people who I "know" from the forum, based on what they shared.

Even though I dated this girl for a couple of years, I never had the opportunity to see her cry, twice I saw her about to cry, but she swallowed it back, refusing to cry.

And there are two girls here that I wish I met and be able to comfort, you can hint who they are.

So, I guess I started with the long answer, short answer is yes.

I bet the two girls on this forum that you wish you could meet would also love it if someday you could really comfort them in person. You seem like the perfect comforter. ;)

August 12, 2020 5:37 am  #6

I had a couple friends a while back I always used to fantasize about comforting. Lately it's been my husband and this one person I "know" from this forum that I sometimes fantasize about comforting.

August 12, 2020 2:42 pm  #7

Funny enough, I remember at the age of eight having a dream about a guy crying and me comforting him. After the dream, I just *knew* that scenario would play out in real life, and that the guy would be *the one* in my life. Fast forward many years later, and the guy I was dating was facing eye surgery - again. He had numerous health problems and had had three eye surgeries on both eyes prior. I was at his place when he suddenly fell and started sobbing "I can't get up!" It turned out to be a major, huge panic attack - one that sent him to the emergency room. I remember him lying on the gurney in the hall and me standing by him, holding his hand and swearing I would see him through this, that he wasn't alone. And I remember feeling like: "THIS! This is the moment I knew was coming!"

We've been married 20 years now.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 12, 2020 2:54 pm  #8

caircair wrote:

Funny enough, I remember at the age of eight having a dream about a guy crying and me comforting him. After the dream, I just *knew* that scenario would play out in real life, and that the guy would be *the one* in my life. Fast forward many years later, and the guy I was dating was facing eye surgery - again. He had numerous health problems and had had three eye surgeries on both eyes prior. I was at his place when he suddenly fell and started sobbing "I can't get up!" It turned out to be a major, huge panic attack - one that sent him to the emergency room. I remember him lying on the gurney in the hall and me standing by him, holding his hand and swearing I would see him through this, that he wasn't alone. And I remember feeling like: "THIS! This is the moment I knew was coming!"

We've been married 20 years now.

Lovely.

August 12, 2020 3:38 pm  #9

I used to have lofty fantasies. I'd dream about comforting the losers in beauty pageants or Olympics, stuff like that.

Now my fantasies are more mundane. People I'd normally comfort without a second thought are now socially distancing and wearing masks. Hugging is hard now. Wiping tears is even harder. I had a dream a few weeks ago about comforting a guy at work.

August 12, 2020 5:40 pm  #10

Very often.  I used to comfort a few girls back in my school days, not so much now that I moved.  I have crushes on a few people that I'd love to be able to comfort.  Sadly, most of them are married now and have their husbands to do that  

All I get to do is hear about it later if I'm lucky.

Board footera