You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2020 1:41 am  #721

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

s1e16 of Prodigal Son, a beautiful blonde woman cries and does a lip curl in the final three minutes of the episode.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 10, 2020 3:37 am  #722

I just want to second what was said about the crying scenes in "The Sinnner". Bill Pullman and Matt Bomer do amazing work.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

August 15, 2020 5:50 pm  #723

Joe Tippett has 3 definite amazing crying scenes throughout the episode 4, season 1 of Dirty John. This episode starts off with his intense sobs sounds playing in the background while he's being comforted by his mother in law as he's telling her how affected  he is by her daughter's decision to break up with him. The scene cuts short as his story unfolds but then at around 1:23,  he's shown again , sobbing, there are streams of tears on the back of his hand, on the tip of his nose as he is trying to surpress his tears, his face is briefly shown puffed up from loads of crying.
Later on there's another scene with him in prison ( for having killed his wife) and he feels ashamed for what he did while his mother in law is visiting him . In this one there are less tears than in the first one but he is filmed in close up and there re still some pretty expressive details about his crying and the way he does it is a bit different too than in the other scene which is a proof of his versatility. I wish i coould see some more crying from him.
Eric Bana cries a bit in this episode as well, in the scene in the hospital but it didn't impress me as much as Tippett.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 16, 2020 10:08 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 16, 2020 4:34 pm  #724

cray stinger wrote:

The FMV game/interactive movie called the Complex has a couple of crying scenes from the female lead, one scene where her eyes well up with tears and another where a single tear rolls down her cheek. Also, there are a couple of tears from another female character. Furthermore, depending on your choices in the game, you could get an ending where the main character cries in a car and sheds tears from both her eyes.

Any hints at what timestamp the crying happens?

August 16, 2020 9:56 pm  #725

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

s1e16 of Prodigal Son, a beautiful blonde woman cries and does a lip curl in the final three minutes of the episode.

Sadly that show's not any of my streaming sites, but I'll keep an eye out for that. Very much intrigued.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 23, 2020 1:08 am  #726

Tor, I'll clip it for you. 

August 23, 2020 9:33 am  #727

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Tor, I'll clip it for you. 

Appreciate that :D

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 23, 2020 8:18 pm  #728

Just saw this trailer for Transplant, a new doctor show. https://youtu.be/kAqIKAC1dII
Main character mentions losing both his parents, and there’s a quick shot of what looks like him kneeling over one of their bodies. I’m thinking there’s great potential for crying here!

August 23, 2020 9:36 pm  #729

August 24, 2020 5:58 am  #730

Hi all...Hey, PhoebeonthePhone...I tried to find the scenes in "The Sinner" and Netflix has it - but only two seasons; Julian and Cora. I scoured both seasons for those scenes with no luck. Has Netflix not gotten season three yet? Or is there someplace else I can find scenes? Do you have them? Let me know! BTW - if you get a chance, I strongly suggest everyone watch The Umbrella Academy. LOTS of tears, male and female...my favorite is episode five of season one. Klaus (The Seance/Number Four) has just lost his lover in Vietnam when he is zapped back to present time - and he is a MESS. Robert Sheehan honestly is a phenomenal actor - and those Irish Baby Blues witth tears swimming in them are HOT! I'll try to see if I can locate the scene, but I do know for sure it is on Netflix! Enjoy! ;)

Board footera