You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2020 5:09 pm  #1

I actually have an obs!

Woohoo!

This is a short one but it's sweet.

So I take morning walks whenever the weather allows, and there's a gas station at the end of the block, (sometimes I go in for some convenient quick shopping on my way back) and this morning I was on my usual route.

There was a lady, probably in her mid 20s by one of the pumps looking upset.  I got to get a nice look at her because she was at the furthest pump, right next to the sidewalk.  There was a tear on her right cheek and she was audibly sobbing.  I haven't carried any tissues with me for awhile, or I would have offered her one.  She wiped the tear away with the back of her hand and kept watching the number on the pump as another tear rolled down her left cheek and dripped onto her shirt.  I could see the wet spot it left.

I didn't want to seem creepy so I left after that, but from now on I'm always going to bring tissues with me wherever  go.  Lesson learned.

August 17, 2020 8:13 pm  #2

Re: I actually have an obs!

Finally, I guess you learned you can get to know people outside your building, there's a whole world outside, if you got that obs in the same block, I am pretty sure you can meet interesting people if you go to the local coffee shop or diner.

August 18, 2020 10:19 am  #3

Cool, sounds like she was crying quite openly. Did you notice any lip movement?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 18, 2020 1:20 pm  #4

TorNorth wrote:

Cool, sounds like she was crying quite openly. Did you notice any lip movement?

Not actual lip movement, she was just like, hiccuping her sobs.  

August 18, 2020 1:36 pm  #5

Amazing obs. Love it that you got the chance to see where her tear left a stain, truly great detail.

Board footera