You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2020 3:52 am  #1

implausible crying fantasies

Hey all! Thought this would be a good topic for conversation: what's your unrealistic, implausible, or unlikely crying fantasy? What combination of factors (gender, appearance, type of tears, relationship, cause, etc.) would make the ideal crying scenario for you, but are unlikely to occur for one reason or another.

Mine is sitting with someone, ideally a young, pretty woman, who doesn't want to be comforted with a hug, just have her hand held, so I can watch her cry. The unrealistic part comes in with the fantasy of this theoretical woman crying for long enough, with enough tears, and without wiping her eyes, that the tears make a puddle on the desk or table.

I think I watched Alice in Wonderland too many times as a kid...

August 14, 2020 5:32 am  #2

Re: implausible crying fantasies

repressedjudie wrote:

Hey all! Thought this would be a good topic for conversation: what's your unrealistic, implausible, or unlikely crying fantasy? What combination of factors (gender, appearance, type of tears, relationship, cause, etc.) would make the ideal crying scenario for you, but are unlikely to occur for one reason or another.

After the last couple of threads here, you have brought to my mind a girl I used to date. I have fantasized several times that she comes back to this city and calls me to meet me, in my fantasy she would be wearing a baby blue t-shirt, intense red mid-thigh shorts and white sneakers, her hair would be loose.

As soon as she saw me, she would run towards me to give me a strong hug, while hugging she would take a shaky breath, which I would feel with my hand on her back, and she would say. I missed you so much, I think I'll cry. She sobs quietly in my arms, I could feel her teardrops falling between my shoulder and my neck.

When the hug ends, she looks at me, big teardrops slowly falling from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks, leaving several thick streaks behind. I kiss a tear from her cheek, with her curled lips she tries to form a smile. Seeing her reaction spurs me to caress her cheek gently, with the back of my index and middle fingers, clearing a tear streak.

She sees my wet fingers and blushes, I cup her face, leaving my thumbs below her eyes, as another wave of tears start to roll down her beautiful cheeks, some landed on my thumbs, I instinctively wipe her cheeks, that gesture brought more tears to her eyes, she hugs me again, this time she rubs her cheek against mine for about a minute, transferring her tears to my cheek.

When the hug ends she takes my hand and walks with me to a nearby bench, we sit, I place my open hand on her thigh and lean to kiss another tear from her cheek, wiping her other cheek with the pads of my fingers.

After wiping both cheeks one last time, she has a big smile on her face and says she is very tired of crying, she places her bag behind her, rests her head on her bag, lifts her legs and places them bent on my lap.

I caress her silky, well shaped calves, telling her to rest and sleep as needed. I feel the shape of her calves, softly squeezing them, she closes her eyes with a smile on her face, I move to tenderly caress her thighs, her breathing pattern is slow and deep. I rest my hands on her legs and close my eyes, enjoying the way it feels as I replay the crying scene in my mind.

It Is highly improbable because I don't see the day she will come back. Second, she rarely wears clothes like that. Third, if she refused to cry twice in front of me, I don't see why she would allow herself to break in front of me now. She has placed her legs on top of me, she has hugged me like few others in my entire life, she trusts me with her life, as we have been in life or death situations before (only once, not trying to brag) and she let me take care of her.

So, that's that, I poured the fantasy in my mind to you.

August 14, 2020 6:22 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

So, that's that, I poured the fantasy in my mind to you.

That's such an amazingly detailed fantasy! Thank you for sharing, and I hope you get to have an experience like that in the future.

August 14, 2020 6:37 pm  #4

repressedjudie wrote:

That's such an amazingly detailed fantasy! Thank you for sharing, and I hope you get to have an experience like that in the future.

I hope so too.

August 15, 2020 5:23 am  #5

Mine mostly involve me witnessing one of my crushes or partners breaking down in tears. I'd ideally like to hold them as they sob, and then provide tissues or a handkerchief for them to wipe their eyes/blow their nose. This process could be repeated multiple times over the course of a conversation, too. Or, if it's in a group setting, I might like the person to hold my hand as they start to cry, and at a certain point, they break down and start sobbing into my shoulder or chest. Ugh, I wish that would happen!!

August 15, 2020 5:28 am  #6

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Mine mostly involve me witnessing one of my crushes or partners breaking down in tears. I'd ideally like to hold them as they sob, and then provide tissues or a handkerchief for them to wipe their eyes/blow their nose. This process could be repeated multiple times over the course of a conversation, too. Or, if it's in a group setting, I might like the person to hold my hand as they start to cry, and at a certain point, they break down and start sobbing into my shoulder or chest. Ugh, I wish that would happen!!

Group settings provide a particular adrenaline Rush, I have intense feelings when I know I am being watched wiping a girl's tears or holding her sobbing body in my arms.

August 15, 2020 8:12 pm  #7

I hardly get any crying obs so I can fantasise quite a bit. The most improbable would probably be my Wedding Day trilogy taking place in real life!

If we are talking solo obs I'd choose Kate Beckinsale's Serendipity character in her therapist outfit but in a bar and I invited her to dinner and she would (after some gentle probing) confide in me with double tears down both cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 19, 2020 4:24 pm  #8

repressedjudie wrote:

Mine is sitting with someone, ideally a young, pretty woman, who doesn't want to be comforted with a hug, just have her hand held, so I can watch her cry. The unrealistic part comes in with the fantasy of this theoretical woman crying for long enough, with enough tears, and without wiping her eyes, that the tears make a puddle on the desk or table.

I think I watched Alice in Wonderland too many times as a kid...

Oh, man ! You said it. This is exactly what kind of fantasy I'm also in to...
On the realistic part, it wouldn't necessarily have to be a woman young or pretty (but definitely female), in my mind. Not old like a granny-look though, or scaringly ugly either, but still I can imagine quite a large possibility palette about that.
About the relationship, it would be someone I just met very recently and we would have sympathized fast enough so I could talk freely about anything, pretty much, but no attachment strong enough to put any kind of stakes between us either. She wouldn't like or need to be comforted by any physical contact, no hug or hand, because it wouldn't be for a serious reason, just a casual need to let herself go without any sorts of complex about it.
And for the rest this would be literally what you said on the last part 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

August 20, 2020 5:03 am  #9

Dacrypticphile wrote:

That's my ideal fantasy too minus the tissues. I'd rather have them let me wipe their tears with my fingers.

Board footera