You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2020 6:42 pm  #1

Super Mario

this might be unique to me, but is it strange I believe Super Mario maybe started my love for crying? whenever I think about what exactly started it, I always traced it back to Super Mario

just a interesting observation

August 30, 2020 9:00 pm  #2

Re: Super Mario

Hmm...elaborate...

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 30, 2020 10:22 pm  #3

I used to watch the Super Mario Bros Super Show when I was younger and while it’s been a long time since I’ve last seen it, I swear there was a episode where Mario and Luigi were crying as they were mundanely cutting onions. I used to be fascinated by Mario and Luigi’s crying there for some reason

I also remember there was one Mario game (I think it was Super Mario Bros Deluxe on the Gameboy colour) that had a losing screen with Mario looking like he’s crying and I used to imagine Mario sobbing in that losing screen and again I was fascinated by it

and lastly I never played Super Mario Sunshine myself but I used to watch the cutscenes on youtube and there’s one cutscene where FLUDD dies/powers down in front of Mario. Mario looked despaired and then the camera goes to his back for some reason but you see Mario bend down in a manner that suggests he is crying, you can also see Mario’s lip tremble a little in that cutscene. too bad you can’t hear anything tho.

Last edited by Ilovetherain (September 16, 2020 1:17 am)

August 31, 2020 1:00 am  #4

It's funny you should say that, because one of my adolescent crying memories was also from a video game franchise. There was an NPC in Donkey Kong 64 who was a fairy queen, and her character model was perpetually crying until you completed her mission requirement. I remember being 13 years old and getting aroused listening to her crying and noticing how her breasts bounced as she sobbed.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 31, 2020 1:53 am  #5

that’s a interesting one

August 31, 2020 10:14 am  #6

NeedHerSobs wrote:

It's funny you should say that, because one of my adolescent crying memories was also from a video game franchise. There was an NPC in Donkey Kong 64 who was a fairy queen, and her character model was perpetually crying until you completed her mission requirement. I remember being 13 years old and getting aroused listening to her crying and noticing how her breasts bounced as she sobbed.

Never played it, but is this what you're referring to? https://youtu.be/MKU8nBL6wW4

One of my earliest childhood memories was to get aroused by a cartoon elephant crying, so I think I beat you both.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 31, 2020 2:51 pm  #7

Now that you mention it, I remember getting aroused (Middle School/first year high school) when playing World Heroes in Neo Geo when Jeanne or Ryoko lost they were shown on screen with unchecked tears, Jeanne had a stream down each cheek, she was extremely beautiful, and Ryoko had big drops of tears on her cheeks. I think also in Karnov's revenge Yungmie had an about to cry face that was a bit arousing, but nothing like Jeanne with streams of tears down her cheeks, specially in the sequel, where she had more than one stream of tears.

August 31, 2020 6:05 pm  #8

wow here I thought I was weird for realizing maybe Mario is the reason why I have a crying fetish lol

August 31, 2020 6:08 pm  #9

Back in the early teens, when hormones kick in, I remember tears were not the only fetish fed in video games (irl too, just not as often), so, I think back then video games was a fulfilling activity.

August 31, 2020 6:31 pm  #10

I was talking about what TorNorth said but I can’t quote things

but true I think video games were sort of fulfilling for me too even though Mario himself wasn’t exactly shown as actually crying (in the games)

Board footera