You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2020 6:55 pm  #1

Talk about crying

My wife and a mutual friend (F) were talking on the phone (speaker, so I was listening), when the conversation turned to them talking about crying and how some friends cried, they talked about a particular one (also female) who our friend said cried "big tears in streams" then my wife compared her to another female friend (who cries at the drop of a hat) saying that "(insert name) also cries a lot".

I started to flashback to some of the times I have seen the former friend cry, and honestly I remember once, while we were in Europe, she cried, unchecked tears, a few of them, but they were not big and the streaks left were not thick, only one streak on the inner corner of her eyes. Strange.

September 7, 2020 1:54 am  #2

Re: Talk about crying

Nice! Looks like your wife does notice her friends' crying tendencies/patterns.

I love talking about crying with my friends, but I'm always paranoid I'll sound too interested or curious and make people wonder why I'm fixated on it. I know some people who are so unconcerned with crying that they completely ignore it and would never even consider talking about it. It's always better if someone else brings it up!

June 30, 2021 10:56 pm  #3

Re: Talk about crying

A little more than a week ago, a friend sent a message about an incident that happened to him, part of it (the one related to crying) said: "I went outside so my daughter didn't see me cry, I was wandering outside, in the street, of all bystanders who saw me crying, none approached me to ask me if I was ok, if I needed anything, if there was something they could do. I remember I cried and cried, and the least expected person helped me".

Earlier today, a friend (not too close, by the way) told me he went to mass and since the beginning he started crying and crying, he said he cried all the way after the sermon (around 20-30 minutes).
The first one caught my attention, but I decided not to post it, but now, it seems I have heard and seen more males than females crying (I have another obs and another story of someone who told me he spent a long time crying). I am quite surprised.

Board footera