You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2020 7:07 pm  #1

Crying Fiction Requests

Hey all! I like to write, especially about crying, but I've been burnt out as far as coming up with ideas goes.

If anyone has any requests for crying fiction (as vague or as specific as you want), I'm happy to write something for you. No promises about length, but I'll turn something out for anyone who asks.

September 6, 2020 11:09 pm  #2

Re: Crying Fiction Requests

Awesome, I didn't expect you to do this, I'll take your word, I'll write in bullets for easier read.

- A girl who never cries in front of anybody breaks down (I'll leave cause of tears to you) crying in front of a few people (could be boyfriend, brother, sister, friends, schoolmates, I'll leave it to you)

- I would love to read how she feels about breaking down in front of others, how she cries (expressionless, lip curl, sobbing, amount and detail of tears: a few tears, small, big tears, a thin, single streak, multiple streaks, do the tears fall down her cheeks and drop to another surface, if they continue rolling down her neck and/or beyond her neck, how does she react, turns around, hides her face in her hands, wipes her eyes, wipes tears from her cheeks, allows her tears to fall unchecked)

- How do others react towards her crying (mock her, comfort her verbally, hug her, wipe her tears, kiss her tears)

- How does she feel afterwards (embarrassed, comforted, relieved)

- A plus would be if you could be detailed in her looks (how she looks like, what she is wearing) and another plus would be if it could be written in first person (her POV).

I'm eagerly waiting for your creativity to flow.
Have a lovely end of weekend. 

September 7, 2020 6:21 am  #3

I have a small one for you if your interested. It features Claire and Jeremy one of my Wedding Day couples and the story idea I have for you is their walk home from their high school prom

A few parameters
- Jeremy was asked to the prom by Claire because she wanted him to take the person he loved, not a pity date
- Claire likes Jeremy but at this point she doesn't realise she loves him too.
- Millie her former 'friend' (who abandoned her after her parents divorce and ended Claire's membership to her 'gang' when she chose Jeremy for her date) lost out to Claire and Jeremy for Prom Queen and Prom King - the awards they get for this are authors choice. Millie should be suitably annoyed
- Lynn (the lead character from Wedding Day and Claire's best friend, who is bisexual but only has one romantic partner at once) has also attended the prom with her girlfriend Jenny (who is a redhead, but this is related to hair colour only)
- The walk is a private one between the couple, Jeremy takes Claire home and then walks home alone

Where the crying happens and who cries is up to you

Last edited by reptongeek (September 7, 2020 9:31 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 17, 2022 1:39 am  #4

repressedjudie wrote:

Hey all! I like to write, especially about crying, but I've been burnt out as far as coming up with ideas goes.

If anyone has any requests for crying fiction (as vague or as specific as you want), I'm happy to write something for you. No promises about length, but I'll turn something out for anyone who asks.

I was wondering, did repressedjudie forgot about her requests?

I'd love to see some of the ideas here in a fiction.

February 17, 2022 10:50 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I was wondering, did repressedjudie forgot about her requests?

I'd love to see some of the ideas here in a fiction.

hey! i didn't forget, i just got a job and have been working on moving house, so i've been very busy. hopefully i'll be able to write something soon.

(also, i use they/them pronouns)

Board footera