You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2020 2:02 am  #11

Re: New and I want people to watch me cry

PittyParty wrote:

What kind of crying are you guys into?

Strong, genuine crying. Good hard sobbing, but also situations with clear tears. I love it when someone is trying hard not to cry, but it happens anyways.

October 22, 2020 2:03 am  #12

NeedHerSobs wrote:

We also have a Discord server. It's not very active, though, so getting more people on board with it would help.

I was unaware of the Discord server! Would love to join

October 22, 2020 4:07 am  #13

PittyParty wrote:

Audible sobbing, visible shaking, and definite use of tissues or a handkerchief, both for wiping their eyes and blowing their nose. Also, if there are multiple people there, I love when someone beautiful collapses into someone else's arms/shoulder and sobs.

October 22, 2020 8:39 am  #14

PittyParty wrote:

Sobbing with bottom lip curled out. Natural lip curls only.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 22, 2020 2:40 pm  #15

PittyParty wrote:

Preferably unchecked tears running down cheeks, if there is sobbing don't suppress it, if there is a lip curl, let it curl, like someone else mentioned, if there is a boyfriend or friend, if he wipes your tears it's a plus.

October 22, 2020 5:51 pm  #16

PittyParty wrote:

Unchecked straight falling tears, which you can see them landing and possibly gathering together into some small puddle.

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

October 23, 2020 8:55 am  #17

PittyParty wrote:

I like pretty crying. Eyes welling with tears and gently running down the middle of someone's face. A long staring contest is a good example of what I like especially when it's multiple tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 24, 2020 3:58 pm  #18

Amans lacrimae wrote:

PittyParty wrote:

Preferably unchecked tears running down cheeks, if there is sobbing don't suppress it, if there is a lip curl, let it curl, like someone else mentioned, if there is a boyfriend or friend, if he wipes your tears it's a plus.

I'm into the same type of crying as Amans Lacrimae but couldn't express it as nicely as he did.

October 27, 2020 12:54 am  #19

How can I post videos of me crying on here for you guys to enjoy? I’m really excited to be open about my new kink and explore it with you all who feel similar

October 27, 2020 12:56 am  #20

reptongeek wrote:

What is arousing about someone watching you cry?. Are you aroused by your own tears running down your cheeks?

I love the feeling of my eyes welling up and feeling my warm tears on my high cheekbones

Board footera