You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2020 3:07 pm  #1

Wife and self obs

We had already gone to bed, my wife started talking about bad memories from childhood and eventually started tearing up, I started caressing her cheek (mostly dry), eventually reaching the tear streak that was marking the middle of her cheek, I gently traced her tear streak from below her eye all the way, almost to her chin, where I catched her tear. She wasn't producing many tears, it was a slow flow, and it started with a small streak, and it developed to a small teardrop running down the same streak, then a new streak that ran down the inner corner of her eye, along the nose, eventually becoming a larger (not big, but larger than the previous) tear, I don't remember seeing a tear run down her cheek from the angle I was, it was like I was seeing her cheek as a street (plain from my pov, and the tear was kind of like a tall round drop as it slowly went from her eye to the middle of her cheek, I rubbed my cheek against hers every now and then, feeling her tears on my face, I wiped others, and I kissed a few more as well as kissed her tear streak when the wetness renewed with a new tear.

Eventually the conversation touched me as well, and I shed a few tears, fast flowing tears in a single stream down each of my cheeks, I think there were four or five tears, then stopped, then another wave of tears fell down my cheeks, maybe three or four more, my wife passed me a tissue to wipe my nose and my tears and she took one for herself.

I hadn't had the opportunity to kiss her tears in a long time, so I really appreciated this obs.

November 8, 2020 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Wife and self obs

I usually like it best when I see a tear fall down the full length of a person's cheek, down to the chin or even their neck, instead of falling off midway. It sounds like even though she had only a couple of streaks on her face, the tears stayed on her face the whole way down, which is the best in my opinion. It also sounds like they were falling slowly enough that you could enjoy each one. Wonderful obs.

Does she cry any differently when you cry with her? Or does she just accept that you're emotional too and just continue doing what she was doing? I sometimes find that if I'm comforting someone, if I start crying with them they'll get distracted and stop crying, or change the subject.

November 8, 2020 7:51 pm  #3

truffle wrote:

I usually like it best when I see a tear fall down the full length of a person's cheek, down to the chin or even their neck, instead of falling off midway. It sounds like even though she had only a couple of streaks on her face, the tears stayed on her face the whole way down, which is the best in my opinion. It also sounds like they were falling slowly enough that you could enjoy each one. Wonderful obs.

Does she cry any differently when you cry with her? Or does she just accept that you're emotional too and just continue doing what she was doing? I sometimes find that if I'm comforting someone, if I start crying with them they'll get distracted and stop crying, or change the subject.

Long time no see, glad to hear from you. Her tears stayed on her face because we were lying in bed, so, there was not much gravity effect involved. When I cry with her, she accepts it and, sometimes she even becomes more sensitive, she never changes the subject.

November 8, 2020 9:44 pm  #4

That was a very sweet obs about your wife. I wish she would have wiped your tears too, but maybe she was too busy crying herself.

Board footera