You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2020 7:14 am  #1

I Wish it was Easier to Search for Crying Content

I WISH I could just type in "pretty boys crying curly hair" or something into youtube and get the results I want but instead I get little kids (ACK) or bf/gf prank channels like... RRRRRRR I just want to see a conventionally attractive man cry... and not just a few tears NO I want the whole sh-bang with snot and cry-face and sobbing and voice cracks and gasping and redness (and context is always nice...) like- is that too much to ask?

It's even more annoying because there is content like that out there you just have to know where to look but I don't want to watch a whole TV show just to find one point where a hot guy cries. Most of the time its not even a good cry either. GIMME MORE.

I feel like the only solution to this is just to make sure your S.O. is emotional and then just watch sad movies. But you have to be careful with that because sometimes people who are overly emotional are also really unstable and could lead to a toxic relationship... why is this so difficult.

November 8, 2020 3:19 pm  #2

Re: I Wish it was Easier to Search for Crying Content

I know! I haven't managed to see a staring contest with decent female crying for ages

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 8, 2020 9:40 pm  #3

Re: I Wish it was Easier to Search for Crying Content

Attracted to the Darkness wrote:

I WISH I could just type in "pretty boys crying curly hair" or something into youtube and get the results I want but instead I get little kids (ACK) or bf/gf prank channels like... RRRRRRR I just want to see a conventionally attractive man cry... and not just a few tears NO I want the whole sh-bang with snot and cry-face and sobbing and voice cracks and gasping and redness (and context is always nice...) like- is that too much to ask?

It's even more annoying because there is content like that out there you just have to know where to look but I don't want to watch a whole TV show just to find one point where a hot guy cries. Most of the time its not even a good cry either. GIMME MORE.

I feel like the only solution to this is just to make sure your S.O. is emotional and then just watch sad movies. But you have to be careful with that because sometimes people who are overly emotional are also really unstable and could lead to a toxic relationship... why is this so difficult.

I agree completely word for word. I have found a few good cute male crying clips online but it takes way too long.

Board footera