You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2020 7:30 pm  #1

The Delinquent Season scenes

Andrew Scott and Cilian Murphy have two nice short sobbing scenes in this. Too bad we don't get to see much crying or at least not the whole thing about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2doeq8Sl08I

Andrew Scott starts sobbing at 33:00 on being disappointed with himself for cheating on his wife ( i think), there's some nice progression up to the point he covers his face and cracks up, when he says ''i need you'' it seems a bit dramatic to the point of being fake but maybe that's just my subjective impression.
Cilian Murphy gets a bit teary at 50:15 and at 1:00 ( when he's being rejected). Actually there aren t obvious tears shown in the second scene but he seems to sniff a bit at some point. At 1 :28 there's a scene with him in a hospital waiting room  ( not sure) after he got into a fight with the Yvonne's husband, he starts sobbing without covering his face. Too bad the scene cuts when finally we can see some tears forming in the corners of his eyes.
He also looks as if he's going to cry at the end of the movie.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 8, 2020 7:24 am  #2

Re: The Delinquent Season scenes

The scene at 1:28:00 is amazing thank you!!

November 16, 2020 4:05 am  #3

Lovely! I clipped the scenes at 33:00 and 1:28:00
Andrew Scott
Cillian Murphy

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 16, 2020 12:44 pm  #4

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Lovely! I clipped the scenes at 33:00 and 1:28:00
Andrew Scott
Cillian Murphy

That's so nice of you, PhoebeOnThePhone  !!!

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 5, 2020 5:30 am  #5

Wow, that scene with Andrew Scott...just wow.  Thank you

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera