You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2020 7:09 pm  #741

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Squonk wrote:

Thanks for this, abcd1234. "The Secrets We Keep" looks great.  I hadn't heard about it and I love both actors (and Chris Messina did some great crying in the show "Damages".)

Oh did he? Any idea when? I've had a soft spot for Chris Messina ever since the movie 'Devil'.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

December 6, 2020 6:49 am  #742

For anyone who has been watching the admittedly terrible Netflix show Virgin River, Jack's character has a sweet crying scene at the end of season 2 episode 5

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 8, 2020 10:40 am  #743

There is a series call MotherFatherSon with Richard Gere (2019),
his son cries actually in every scene he is in (beginning at the end of the first episode), since
he is (SPOILER) recovering from a stroke.

Last edited by abcd1234 (December 9, 2020 3:53 pm)

December 8, 2020 10:41 am  #744

And there is also a nice little crying scene at the end of SOUND OF METAL with Riz Ahmed, where both he and his girlfriend cry in bed an hold each other (it is on PRIME)

December 15, 2020 9:30 pm  #745

cray stinger wrote:

truffle wrote:

Travelers season 3, episodes 9 and 10 have amazing crying from MacKenzie Porter with plenty of unchecked tears

I know this is from almost 2 years ago, but do you by any chance remember if there are other crying scenes in the show? I'm looking for something to watch, and this show seems interesting, though not quite up my alley, but if there are more scenes like these, I wouldn't mind watching, this girl seems like a beautiful crier.

She is, look. https://etcanada.com/news/588934/mackenzie-porter-gets-emotional-in-powerful-new-video-for-seeing-other-people/

December 16, 2020 12:53 am  #746

cray stinger wrote:

truffle wrote:

Travelers season 3, episodes 9 and 10 have amazing crying from MacKenzie Porter with plenty of unchecked tears

I know this is from almost 2 years ago, but do you by any chance remember if there are other crying scenes in the show? I'm looking for something to watch, and this show seems interesting, though not quite up my alley, but if there are more scenes like these, I wouldn't mind watching, this girl seems like a beautiful crier.

Sorry cray I remember next to nothing about this show 
Didn't leave much of an impression on me TBH.

December 28, 2020 12:03 am  #747

Not quite sure how to handle spoiler warnings, but spoiler warning for the S2 finale of The Mandalorian and Wonder Woman 1984.

In a very emotional moment at the end of the episode, the character played by Pedro Pascal has visible tears in his eyes, but they do not fall. It’s a very touching scene. There is some pretty amazing fanfic out there that expands upon this scene and the aftermath.

Also, there is another quick scene from Pedro Pascal in Wonder Woman 1984. It’s a scene toward the very end. Trembling lower lip, possibly tears visible on his lashes (at least it looks that way in a gifset I saw).

January 12, 2021 6:37 pm  #748

Esben Smed cries 2 times in the Danish movie A Fortunate Man. One scene is at the end and the other one at 1:58:00 when he asks the priest to ask God to forsake him  for leaving his parents. He starts sobbing then but the scene is quite short and not too many tears are shed..The film is on Netflix

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 30, 2021 6:10 am  #749

Our Friend is a beautiful movie with lots of crying scenes by Dakota Johnson ,but also Casey Affleck and Jason Segel.  Both Casey and Jason have a sobbing scene.  Really worth a watch.  You don't see movies about great male friends like that very often.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

February 1, 2021 12:29 am  #750

Oh hm, I think I'd like to see Jason cry. Like serious-movie crying, not comedy-crying.
Any hints about when the crying happens?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera