You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2012 5:14 am  #1

Dream Ob

Here's my wonderfull dream from last night.Backstory- I watched the latest Twilight with  Pregnant Bella..unrelated....there is girl at work I often get into spats with.  Then I fell asleep

Walk into the work Locker rooms, the girl, (lets call her "Karen" ) trys to say somthing to me, I respond with, Oh NO Karen, I am NOT talking to you right now., you know why.  Then Karen left and I was standing alone, I started feeling bad for being so mean and went out to talk to her, I apologized for yelling at her and explained that I was just upset and hurt because we get into so many fights and I wish we could work things out and be friends. Then she looked at me with her soft brown eyes and apolgized for the way she had been acting, she said she had been feeling sick latley becuase she (eyes fill with tears) pregnant. Then I just melted, and all my anger was gone, "Im so sorry I said, i forgive you for everything, it's ok. your pregnant. Then we hugged and her eyes were wet, so were mine.

Well I didn't say it made much sense, but it was a very nice dream with someone I'd very much like to see cry in real life.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 29, 2012 2:12 am  #2

Re: Dream Ob

I had a dream last night that a guy I knew cried!  He came up to me in tears, his face all messed up, and, without saying a word, just collapsed into me.  In the dream, he KNEW about my crying fetish, but apparently this worked to my advantage, as that was why he felt comfortable collapsing into me. He walked into the room with a sort of attitude like, "I'm so f*cked up... oh good, she likes crying, she'll take care of me... thud!"  He surrendered himself immediately, face falling onto my shoulder, and I immediately fell into my comforting role with ease.  I knew why he was crying so there was no need for words.  It was an extremely short dream, but interesting to me nonetheless.  Even though it missed any sort of build-up to the crying, I liked the immediacy of the surrender and how he felt I'd take good care of him and how the fetish wasn't a problem for him.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (May 29, 2012 2:17 am)

May 29, 2012 5:05 am  #3

Woundedpuppy, I LOVE that!! Excellent. I'm glad you had such a nice dream!

May 29, 2012 5:09 am  #4

It's cool to hear about your dream too!

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 29, 2012 3:57 pm  #5

Last night I dreamt that Anne Hathaway was lying on her back in bed and sobbing (with her face totally exposed). I was sitting on the bed and wanting to touch her. Unfortunately, Morgan Freeman was sitting next to the bed and fapping to her. What a motherlover.

Can't tell if this was a dream or a nightmare.

Last edited by TorNorth (May 29, 2012 4:01 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 31, 2012 3:19 am  #6

LOL TorNorth.

When I was about 20, I had this period of several months where I could have very interactive lucid dreams. As in, I could instruct myself mid-dream about what I wanted to see and/or do. It was kind of cool, and I was able to practice it most nights. But it stopped working after awhile. I remember a few times, I was actually able to dream several of my crying fantasies. Usually, I'd wake up before I could finish the scenario, though.

June 1, 2012 1:20 am  #7

TorNorth wrote:

. Unfortunately, Morgan Freeman was sitting next to the bed and fapping to her.

I HATE it when that happens! Morgan Freeman, you are a monster!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 1, 2012 6:28 am  #8

TorNorth wrote:

Last night I dreamt that Anne Hathaway was lying on her back in bed and sobbing (with her face totally exposed). I was sitting on the bed and wanting to touch her. Unfortunately, Morgan Freeman was sitting next to the bed and fapping to her. What a motherlover.

Can't tell if this was a dream or a nightmare.

I can say I have had similar dreams, but with different people (I don't regularly dream of celebrities, even attractive ones like Miss Hathaway).  Also, no fapping has ever occurred in a dream of mine (perhaps due to my asexuality?), and I always try to touch the crying girls, and it often works.  It's a shame that they only are dreams, isn't it!

Board footera