You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2021 6:51 pm  #1

Hey everyone :)

Orientation: bi

Interested in: both male and female crying, my interest is mainly emotional but also sexual,
I love the breaking voice, the tears and comforting...

Interest in the forum: to discuss, meet people and to be a part of the community

My own crying: i'm a very sensitive person and cry easily and often but i am not very confident about it. I want to change that.

About myself: I'm an introvert and love Netflix and books. I play golf and i'm addicted to coffee.

I'm looking forward to contribute to the forum.

January 21, 2021 8:27 pm  #2

Re: Hey everyone :)

Teardrop wrote:

Orientation: bi

Interested in: both male and female crying, my interest is mainly emotional but also sexual,
I love the breaking voice, the tears and comforting...

Interest in the forum: to discuss, meet people and to be a part of the community

My own crying: i'm a very sensitive person and cry easily and often but i am not very confident about it. I want to change that.

About myself: I'm an introvert and love Netflix and books. I play golf and i'm addicted to coffee.

I'm looking forward to contribute to the forum.

Welcome Teardrop, I hope you have a good time here, we share interests here, I also like breaking voice, tears, comfort, and coffee. What have you experienced more, crying in front of someone or comforting someone?

Board footera