You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2021 7:06 am  #1

A few images of eyes with tears I've collected over the years

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiJTrDt8NyLlfpN3zKJ3E-jhNQM?e=EgcrMh
Just some images of eyes with tears I've gathered over the years, I'd love to give credit but don't remember the source of a lot (some can be found through google search with terms like "tears in eyes"). Hope it fits the purpose of the forum. I think I have more stored away, but will have to look for them on my old computer. I just uploaded these few to onedrive.

February 7, 2021 11:22 pm  #2

Re: A few images of eyes with tears I've collected over the years

Very pretty. I especially like the one where you can see the full face and the tear leaning out.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 9, 2021 3:07 pm  #3

Nice pics, I love when the tear is already formed and hanging, about to fall.

January 18, 2022 1:57 pm  #4

I randomly came across this post and thought I would share (I didn't want to make a new thread just for this)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWdkKiBpKCm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Anyway, I am not familiar with this play or the actor but needless to say this piqued my interest!

January 18, 2022 2:18 pm  #5

It's possible it's Dear Evan Hansen the Broadway musical he won a Tony for. Can research for you if you are curious

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 20, 2022 11:23 am  #6

reptongeek wrote:

It's possible it's Dear Evan Hansen the Broadway musical he won a Tony for. Can research for you if you are curious

I did a bit of research, yes it is DEH but I don't know if there's footage of the actual live musical or not but I saw some references to the "movie version" and from the little bit of reading I did I got the sense the movie version sucked haha.

Board footera