You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2021 3:31 pm  #1

Wife obs and self obs

The other day, around noon, my wife and I were in bed, and we were talking very delicate and emotional issues, she started crying, I kissed a tear from the outer corner of her left eye, a few more tears fell, I wiped one and the tear streak as well. Long story short, at some point I also started crying, it was more intense than my usual, not that I haven't cried like that before, but it's not common. I felt a large knot in my throat and could barely talk, my eyes filled with tears and they fell from the middle of my cheeks and I felt another stream from the middle outer corner of my left cheek, as I was leaning facing her. I suppressed sobbing as my daughters were in the next rooms, I hoped she'd wipe my tears, but this time she didn't. 

I determined I'll be straightforward next time and guide her to take care of my tears. Hope it's not soon.

March 2, 2021 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Wife obs and self obs

Wow! Nice obs. Its been a while since your last self obs. I also wish your wife wiped your tears. That would have been a very intimate gesture. Does she usually wipe your tears? I would have loved to be there to wipe your tears.

March 2, 2021 6:52 pm  #3

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Wow! Nice obs. Its been a while since your last self obs. I also wish your wife wiped your tears. That would have been a very intimate gesture. Does she usually wipe your tears? I would have loved to be there to wipe your tears.

True, it's been a while since my last self obs, I have had, very rare and small self obs (eyes welling, maybe a tear or two) that's why I didn't post them, and I have had a few more, maybe five or so obs from my wife but I have been too busy to write.

Seldom does my wife wipe my tears, it's not a common gesture from her. I know you would have loved to be here instead .

March 2, 2021 10:40 pm  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

True, it's been a while since my last self obs, I have had, very rare and small self obs (eyes welling, maybe a tear or two) that's why I didn't post them, and I have had a few more, maybe five or so obs from my wife but I have been too busy to write.

Seldom does my wife wipe my tears, it's not a common gesture from her. I know you would have loved to be here instead .

I would have loved to wipe your tears. Its a dream of mine to be with a guy (even as friends) who would cry enough I could wipe his tears. And also that the guy would let me wipe his tears. I find it a gesture of comfort.

Board footera