You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2021 2:59 am  #1

Long overdue Wife obs

I've had a few obs over the last 3 weeks. I'll start with the best one.

My wife had been away for so long that I hadn't seen her cry in 6 months. And then this happened a couple weeks ago. I was sitting in the living room on a zoom call, when she hurried past me toward our bedroom, with that jittery fast-blinking pre-cry expression on her face. I ended the call awkwardly and hurriedly because I didn’t want to miss the start of her crying. Once I got the bedroom, she was lying on her back on the bed, left hand to her forehead, already with a tearstreak on her right temple, shakily exhaling through pursed lips. As I climbed onto the bed, she took a deep breath through gritted teeth, her face crumpled and lip curled tightly, and she let out two hard sobs that shook her body, paused, then let out 4-5 softer quieter sobs as more tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes across her temples. I kissed the tear from her left temple, pulled her on top of me and pressed my right cheek to hers, rubbed her back as she took another deep breath and let out 7-8 quiet sobs. She did this two more times. Deep breath, 8 sobs, deep breath, 8 sobs. I felt three tears fall from her right eye onto my right ear. She then sniffled a couple of times and sat on the bed with her knees to the side, with a slumped posture, and I sat up as well. We talked like this for about five minutes, and her eyes suddenly welled up again. One big tear fell from the outer corner of her right eye and rolled down the outer side of her cheek, while two teardrops fell down her left cheek, one from the inner corner and one from the outer corner. I was ready for this. I cupped her left cheek in my right hand and wiped those two tears, then leaned over and kissed the teardrop from her right cheek as it reached about ¾ of the way down, then kissed upward along the tearstreak. I then kept my hands on her face and wiped three more tears from each cheek once they reached halfway down her face, and managed to kiss one more tear from the outer side of her right cheek. She then lay down again and this turned into foreplay and then sex. She did weep a little more throughout that as well which I won’t go into publicly. This was unforgettable.

March 8, 2021 4:21 am  #2

Re: Long overdue Wife obs

That was an amazing obs. I could picture every detail as if I was there. I'm glad you got to take care if her tears to tenderly.

March 8, 2021 3:25 pm  #3

Nice to hear from you, Truffle. I've missed your obs.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 8, 2021 3:54 pm  #4

Amazing obs Truffle, the long wait was worth it, you got to indulge big time on your wife's big tears and thick tear streaks, I can barely picture her jittery pre-cry face, I wonder what the person you abruptly ended the call with thought. She must have looked stunning beautiful with the tear streaks on her temples and her tight lip curl, even though I know she is not into tear wiping and kissing, she likes her face caressed, so, I guess in a way, you got a spark of emotion kissing her tear and she got it feeling the kiss regardless of the tear.
I love feeling tears land on me and also feeling a sobbing body tremble in my arms is a wonderful experience, you sure got quite a tear fest kissing several tears as well as the streaks left by them from her cheek and wiping her several tear streaks, no wonder it turned to sex. Regarding this, I know you get quite turned on by tears, but, I wonder, is your wife getting into this too? 

I'd love to read her side of the story as well. Hope she steps up and write it

Board footera