You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2021 2:03 pm  #1

Angry tears

I have a mini obs, my wife got angry (not specifically at me) and she started ranting and cursing nonsense, the rest just listened without getting angry, but trying to reason with her, at one point she started crying, only tears started to gather and moistening around her eyes with the random tear down her cheeks. I didn't even try to approach her, as she would not take it positive, three others were present, she ended up going to our room and the rest stayed a little longer in the living room.

March 26, 2021 9:54 pm  #2

Re: Angry tears

Nicely done, giving her space again. Anyone who tried to wipe her tears at that point might have lost a finger!

It's emotionally exhausting trying not to cry when feeling angry, frustrated, and misunderstood. And when you fail to hold the tears back, it just amplifies the frustration. I hope she felt better after retreating and taking a moment for herself.

March 27, 2021 10:58 pm  #3

I used to get angry tears on occasion when I was in a real rage. Not so much anymore. Probably a good call on your part, though.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 28, 2021 2:53 am  #4

I kind of know how she was feeling. I get angry tears most of the time when I'm really in a rage. Its good that you gave her some space to cool down. Were there any more tears after she calmed down?

March 28, 2021 1:44 pm  #5

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I kind of know how she was feeling. I get angry tears most of the time when I'm really in a rage. Its good that you gave her some space to cool down. Were there any more tears after she calmed down?

No, actually she is back to her usual intellectual mode.

March 29, 2021 12:04 am  #6

If I am so angry I'm crying, I'm liable to hurt myself. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 29, 2021 11:56 am  #7

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

If I am so angry I'm crying, I'm liable to hurt myself. 

My wife is a very passional person but she is also extremely rational. I see in your case it's better not to give you too much space, you have to be taken care of so you don't hurt yourself.

Board footera