You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2021 10:24 pm  #1

Jesse Eisenberg in Batman vs Superman

The weirdest cinematic Lex Luthor sheds a quiet tear, I think partly because he has gone insane. Whatever the reason, I think Jesse looks kinda pretty here. (Warning: blood.) Starts at 1:52. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBBryVv06c

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 24, 2021 1:16 pm  #2

Re: Jesse Eisenberg in Batman vs Superman

That's pretty unexpected...

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 26, 2021 12:19 am  #3

It was the last thing I expected to see when I decided to hatewatch BvS. The movie was a slog overall (except the gratuitous male toplessness and Wonder Woman), so a nice tear was a lovely surprise.

March 27, 2021 3:49 pm  #4

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

It was the last thing I expected to see when I decided to hatewatch BvS. The movie was a slog overall (except the gratuitous male toplessness and Wonder Woman), so a nice tear was a lovely surprise.

At least that's the compensation you're after right?  Iused to hatewatch a soap in highschool just to see the main character cry at least once and it never happened even if there were moments when it seemed that should have been the outcome .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 29, 2021 12:12 am  #5

Psychic_girl, I gladly accept such compensation. 

I just half-watched bits and pieces of the Snyder Cut of Justice League (while listening to a scathing podcast episode about it) and there is a single tear from Superman during Cyborg's vision. Starts at about 1:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjW4avHr9Do&ab_channel=ErayAte%C5%9Fo%C4%9Flu

September 17, 2022 7:44 pm  #6

Jesse Eisenberg has 2 short crying scenes in Night Moves. Both happen in his car after he found out about his mate's accident. I like the one in the car at night while his eyes gently well up with tears while he tries to focus on driving.

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-night-moves-free-6447.4836637 ( the scene starts at 1:40:00) and then right after this one the next one starts.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera